Chapter 1 (From my room).

It's a moderately warm night of late October, and the streets are eerily quiet by this time of the night. 8:30 has struck and I'm walking the avenue in knee-length boots, a pair of black skinny jeans and trench coat which is covering the layers of my blouse and cashmere Jersey. With every breath I'm taking as my feet pummel the ground, the warmth of my breath gently dances on some parts of  my face before the cool air of the night hits it again.
I've neared the mansion in which my cottage is based, just a ten-minute walk from the café in which I've been working for the past three weeks since the start of study break before exam finals.
The motion detecting street lights flicker on as I walk beneath them. I can't help but dart my eyes around me to be sure I'm still alone and safe. All around me, the lights within the neighbouring mansions are off. Except for those in a room at the top floor of the neighbour based diagonally ahead, across our mansion.
From where I stand, I make out the figure of the very same man I've been seeing standing there, without fail for almost two straight weeks. He seems to notice me staring at him as I slow down my pace, nearing the large gates of the estate. Today is different though. He waves at me. I can't see his face or make much out from where I stand. Reluctantly, I wave back and quickly head into the yard before making my way to the safe haven of my cottage.
As I walk in, the warmth of the house greets me as I hang my coat on the hook by the doorway, and after switching on the lights, I walk through the corridor and make my way into the lounge where I drop my bag before heading to the kitchen.
Upon opening the fridge, I notice the cottage cheese pie from yesterday, instantly reach out for it and place a slice onto a plate, which I leave to warm in the microwave as I place what's left back into the fridge and wait for the ping of the heating machine. With the pie ready to eat, I reach for a glass in which I pour some cranberry juice and head into the lounge where I switch on my projector and begin to watch the movie Nights in Rodanthe. Two hours, pie and a glass of juice later, the movie is done, the dishes cleaned and I make the short walk into the bedroom. Once there, I gather my night gown and night dress which I lay onto the bed before heading to the bathroom where I open the shower faucet and quickly freshen up under the cascading sprays of hot water. Ten minutes later, I'm back into the room with a towel around my body. The curtains are open and the windows closed. Much of the outside is clearly visible despite the darkness shadowing my side of the estate.
From my window, I notice the light from the room across the street. He still remains there, standing. A strong flickering light from the device which he looks down at shows a bit of detail of his face. He looks middle-aged, and has spectacles. That much, I notice. And he stares back at my window. Slightly lowered, from sitting on something as I presume, he resumes with the act of staring at me. I'm not sure how long he's been in this habit without my noticing, but today is the first day I'm actually realizing him there, conscious of me noticing him.
Something within me suddenly switches. Suddenly, there is absolutely no fear or wonder. No curiosity or care. Just a mere heat that slowly begins to pool from the lips between my thighs. With the heat beginning to radiate throughout my body, I willingly let go of the towel wrapped around my body and continue to hold his gaze.
Ever so slowly, my hands begin to work their way to the rounds of my pert and voluptuous breasts which I gently and reverently begin to knead and massage... Just for him.
Feeling the need for support, I lean back onto the wall and agonizingly slowly trail one of my hands down to my labia which I begin to stroke gently... Back -- and forth. Back and forth. The moisture on my fingers begins to build up as I slowly close my eyes and allow myself to feel the vibrating and electrifying intensity build up between my legs. I spread them apart and proceed to creating circular motions on my aroused clitoris.
Instinctively and gradually, my hand switches the pace and begins to move faster, and faster. Ever so horny, I keep pumping and pumping and pumping and pumping... Delicate me. Hungrily, I move my other hand downward and upon locating my vaginal opening, I slip in one, then two, and three fingers inside.
My warm and moist insides instantly begin to clasp onto them, whilst my other hand continues the deliciously torturous stimulation of my clit. My breath begins to hitch a little and the sound of pleasurable moans escape my lips unnoticed. The momentum suddenly increases and I feel myself rapidly approaching the verge of a monumental orgasm. I dig my fingers deeper and deeper as my other hand moves faster and faster and faster, and fight not to come as quickly as I presume I will in that instant. Eventually, I feel myself coming around this stranger's fingers from across the road, my body uncontrollably jerks as the waves he has generated ripple through me. Slowly, he gets up from his chair and waves at me before turning to leave. I notice his profile and instantly distinguish the erect shaft of his penis before he disappears into the night.
We've both reached our climax.
I head to the bathroom and clean myself up, get back to the room where I close the curtains, turn off the lights, and lie down to sleep, naked.
I will meet you soon, I say to myself before finally drifting off.

***
Okay, I know that this may have been a little too much for a start, but it's a short story. I'll add in a bit more content into the second of three chapters and upload it in a couple of days.

Please don't forget to like and vote? 💎

Peace and love 💞