Chapter 1: The Sneering Platinum

Disclamer: I DO NOT AND NEVER WILL OWN HARRY POTTER OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM THE BOOKS. saddly....

     Sage sighed as she looked up at the ceiling in her silver room. Suddenly she heard a weird tapping on her window. She turned her bright green eyes toward it. Her eyes widened in excitement. It was here! Her owl was here! She jumped up off her bed and raced toward the window. She quickly opened it and grabbed the note from the owl quickly giving it a treat. She slammed her door opened and raced down the stairs, tripping slightly before finally getting to the bottom. "MOM! DAD! I GOT THE LETTER I THINK!!!" Sage yelled happily. Sages mom and dad turned their heads. She was a pure-blood so both of her parents went to Hogwarts. Her mother a RavenClaw, her father a Hufflepuff. She was only 10. She had to go or her 11-year old brother, Sargent or Sarg for short, couldn't. She was accepted by Albus Dumbledor after alot of talking with Sage's parents. Sarg opened his door to see what the composition was. "What the bloody heck is going on here?" Sarg asked bewildered. "I think I might have gotten my acceptance letter to Hogwarts!" Sage told him eagerly. "Well, what does it say on it?" Her mother asked smoothly. Sage sat down on the couch and her brother followed. Sage turned it over to see a red ink stamp that had a Hogwarts sign on it. Sage's heart raced as she began to open it. Was it truly an acceptance letter? Or was it Albus Dumbledor declaring he won't take in a 10-year-old? When she eventually opened it fully, She nearly screamed. It was a tanish rolled up paper saying the following HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore (Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards) Dear Ms. Lockwood, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July. Yours sincerely, Minerva McGonagall sig Minerva McGonagall Deputy Headmistress She smiled so large that she thought that she might have to stay like that. She turned it over to see the list of things she was going to need. HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY UNIFORM First-year students will require: 1. Three sets of plain work robes (black) 2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear 3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar) 4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings) Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags. COURSE BOOKS All students should have a copy of each of the following: The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection by Quentin Trimble OTHER EQUIPMENT 1 wand 1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2) 1 set glass or crystal phials 1 telescope 1 set brass scales Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad. PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK Yours sincerely, Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus sig Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions Sage gazed at her parents. The beamed at her. She truly got accepted to Hogwarts. Sarg smiled broadly. "Congrats sis! I'm exhilarated you got accepted so I can go!" Sarg got up and pranced around the room. Soon enough Sage's parents joined in laughing. "Come on Sage! Come join!" Her father said. "Heh, no thanks! I'm perfectly fine watching you guys embarrass yourself." She said smirking as she observed her parents and brother. She was going to go to Hogwarts. But she has to get her stuff first!

 --------------------------------------------------- ~~~10 days later~~~ -------------------------------------------------

 "Mom, Dad, Come on we have to get me and Sarg's stuff!" Sage beckoned to her parents as she and Sarg rushed around Diagon Ally. She raced Sarg around Diagon Ally as they looked for Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. Sarg came to a stop to Sage's confusion. She turned her head back still running. She felt a sudden impact as she fell backward onto the ground. She groaned in pain as she opened her eyes to see a platinum blonde boy around Sarg's age or a year above her. He opened his eyes to see her on the ground. "Watch it!" He growled, his silvery grey eyes gleaming with annoyance. Sage rolled her eyes. "Sorry! I meant to stop but never mind, I guess I love running into snobs like you!" She snapped back getting to her feet. She crossed her arms as she looked up at him. A sneer spread across both of their faces. Soon enough her parents and to her guessing his walked up behind them. "Silvia?" The also platinum blonde women said. "Narcissa? How good it is to see you!" Sage's mom rushed over to the woman. They hugged and her father and the man had a conversation. Sage had enough of them being so kind. "What in the name of Merlin is happening!" Sage growled, stepping next to the also confused boy. "Oh, Sage this is the Malfoy family I was talking about a few weeks ago! They have a son your brother's age!" Her mother enthusiasted as she smiled brightly down at. 

Sorry it wasnt that long but i hope you enjoyed it! it took a while but whatever. Nevertheless bye potterheads!

~Dream