CHeerios

hee hoo hay faggots XD , I am back. I am no longer getting fucked by school  but that is temporary since I am on break. akikiki. Yeah, it's almost a month since I have given more lovely content. But I am backarooni with another chapter. enjoy the story homos <3 Also, I hope u enjoy my artwork, I worked hard on that  >:(

-Em

Last chapter, Ben found himself a new potential lover, and life seems to be going rather well for him. But, there's another thing that suddenly makes an appearance into Benyeetos life once again. Someone he didn't think he'd ever see again. This new person stirs up conflicts, and in the end, BenTarantino will have to make a choice. What will he choose? What will be the outcome? Find out next time on Scooby Doo.

Benbob had awoken the next morning to his phone buzzing loudly on the nightstand. He grouchily sat up and reached over to grab the phone, only to miss. He proceeded to flail his hand on the nightstand, and smack the ever living bajeezus out of it.(Lmao just like dad ahah, good times). Ben slammed down on the nightstand one last time, and ended up breaking it. He threw himself off the bed dramatically, and wailed like a bitch. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled loudly. Ben rolled onto his back and used his other hand to grab his phone. He reached up to the nightstand and slid his hands around and hit his phone making it slide like a hockey puck off the stand and over the edge right onto Benfags face. Benravioli once again was knocked unconscious. But he was only unconscious for a few minutes this time, and had no visions.

Bentrainstation slowly gained consciousness, and looked around. He heard a thud against his bedroom window. Then another. He looked over, and saw something hit the window. "Who the hell is throwing shit at my windows?????" He got up and went over to the window, Opening it "Hey What the fu-" Ben was cut off as a microwave smashed through the window and crashed into him. He shook off the debris and stood up looking out the window, seeing a familiar figure running away autistically. Leafy. "Calvin??" Benwhore exclaimed, watching the man run away, and steal someone's car driving off. Benmageddon stood there for a moment trying to process everything. Calvin was his ex, and he hadn't seen him for several years. This was a shock to the transvestite, who grabbed his diary and quickly wrote down his discovery.

Dear Diary, This morning was NOT that epic, I am a cripple now. It doesn't feel very good, since my hand is broken. Being a cripple is kinda like being a woman. Anyways, My ex Calvin made an appearance. HAven't seen that bitch in a while. Can't believe he left me for a stripper. It be like that. Not very epic but o well. I think I have cheerios. I like cheerios. I'm gonna eat those. Polar bears are dying because the Ice caps are melting because of global warming but people aren't taking it very seriously so therefore we will eventually die out because It will be too hot for us but people still don't take those signs seriously either so we are all doomed in the end and there is nothing we can do because god has abandoned us all.

Benbattlebus jumped up and closed his diary shut, then putting it away in his drawer. The cripple bitch made his way downstairs and went to kitche n for ceral. Benk opened the cabinets only to find that there was never any ceral, let alone, cheerios. Benfrodo was like, totally anger, so like, he snapped. Benkun screeched and ran through the walls of his home to outside. He was so anger he defied the laws of physics and just went through the walls like a spooky ghost would. Ben ran to a school n decked every kid he saw, showing no mercy. He also punched the teachers because fuck school amirite (I'm fucking failing my classes). Ben ate a bird n then stubbed his toe on accident which caused him to become hospitalized. oof. 

Benpacito awoke in the hospital, and lay there for  a moment before a nurse walked in . "I see that you are awake, would you like anything?" she asked. Benosteoperosis thought for a second, then spoke "Do you guys have any cheerios?" he asked. "Oh, Im sorry but we do not. We had given out the last one to someone else not that long ago". Bencube was not having it, and shanked the nurse with a dreidel. He got up and ran through the walls again, leaving the hospital. He was so angry. He shanked everyone that walked past him with his dreidel. Nothing could stop him. That is, until he heard a familiar voice.  "Hey faggot, what the fuck Are YOu doing?" the no chin havin ass voice said. Benchan turned around so quick he hurted his neck, "ow". "bitch" Leafy said. Bentron calmed instantly, and looked at Leafy, "hey, I saw you this morning". "Yeah I know, I fcukin hit you with a microwave". "Yeah," Bent smiled, "Just like you used to". Leafy looked at Benfogle in disgust, "I wanna ask you somethin'". The other "man" widened his eyes a bit, "What is it?" Calvin had a seizure, and Benhorse just smiled even more, "Just like old times", he thought. "I-I u-h think we shouldlikegetbacktogether?" Bentard couldn't believe what he was hearing.