Chapter 1

I woke up to the sun hitting my face.It was 6:00,I woke up pretty early so I decided to go on my computer and watch Netflix for a few Hours.It was around 8:30 when my mom called me downstairs from the kitchen.I was still in my pajamas I didn't want her to see me this way so I ran to the restroom and,Turned on the water trying to pretend that I was ready for a shower.After the shower I put on some White shorts, My baby blue shirt that I tucked in and,My white vanz.I applied a little bit of mascara and also some eyeliner.I ran downstairs with my hair still wet and tangled."Good Morning Mom!"I said smiling at her.She smiled back and handed me a plate of eggs and Bacon.After breakfast  I called my friend gianna to see if she wanted to come over.

*Phone call*

J-Hey gianna!Wanna come over?

G-sorry I cant I'm really busy maybe later?

J-its okay bye!

*hangs up*

ugghh all my friends are busy.I decided to get my pennyboard and go outside."Mom I'm going pennyboarding see ya later! "I screamed making my way out of the door.I got on and started riding it.

*After 16 minutes*

I saw some boys behind me about,Five boys.They were all laughing.I stopped my pennyboard.They All stopped I stood there scared."umm hi. "I said akwardly."Hi what's your name?"A boy with blue eyes asked me. "Julianna but you can call me juli. "I said smiling.They all Said hey and introduced themselves."Well it was nice meeting y'all I have to go now."I said."Wait!"A boy named Matt told me."Do you wanna hang out?"he asked me. "Um sure I mean why not?All my friends are busy and on vacation  "I said."Sooo how old are you?"they all asked me."I'm 13...About to turn 14 on June 6th."I said.looking down at my pennyboard."really?!"Nash asked me. He was one of the blue eyed boys."Yeah is there something wrong?"I said."Oh no nothing just that maybe you and Hayes could hang out more he's the same age as you and your birthdays 2 days before him."Nash said."that's cool."I said smiling."So julianna do you wanna come to our apartment, Don't worry were not gonna do anything wierd  we swear to God."Cam said."Sure. "I said smiling at all of them.I texted my mom and she said okay just to be really safe.