Chapter three ✨ apologizing

Ben's POV
Everyone cleaned up the kitchen except of ivy cause she had obviously to take a shower.
"Ben if you ever hurt my sister you'll pay for it, i know you're my friend but she's obviously into you and as you act you can be a fuckboy and I don't want that for her" joe glares at me with a really serious look on his face
"Dude I'm not going to date your sister, she's too young she's basically still a child" i say attempting to walk away but joe grabs my arm and stops me
"Well if that's actually happening don't fuck with her feelings" he says then let's go from my arm.
I give him a quick glare and walk over rami and gwyl "so what's up with you and joe? Fighting for the sweet ol ivy?" Rami says with a slight smirk on his face and gwyl simply laughs at the joke, I roll my eyes.
"That's not fucking funny you cunt" i walk away to the living room and I watch some tv.

Ivy's POV
I take a long ass shower to clean all the chocolate syrup and whipped cream from my body.
"Oh my fucking God there's sticky goo on my hair" I say as I wash my hair roughly making some soapy foam, I rinse it out and finish washing my body.
I get out of the shower and put my outfit on

I put my hair up in a high pony tail and I do a little makeup

I walk downstairs and I quickly run over joe and wrap my arms around his shoulders "I'm hungry boo" I poke his cheek "well you didn't eat breakfast" he answers me kinda annoyed "well I was going to eat but you attacked me with chocolate and whipped cream" i complained at my brother then walked over the living room "what's up lover boy" I looked at Ben with a slight smirk on my face and sat next to him "oh- hey" he simply said but with a kind of salty tone then he got up and walked away outside to the patio.
"JOE WHAT DID YOU DO TO BEN?!" I yelled at my brother walking over to him with sass, rami and gwil ooh'ed at the fact that I was yelling at joe.
"I didn't do anything to him" I roll my yes at him "suuure" I drag the U "well I only told him a few things you know to not hurt you or date you" rami dramatically gasps, I look over at rami "seriously rami.." i look over at joe again "and you need to stop making decisions for me and talk to Ben and apologize to him, tell him that he can do whatever he wants to me" i crossed my arms and popped my right hip up "ouch" gwil said making rami laugh "what are you guys even doing here?! You guys weren't even supposed to be here now it was a party not a sleepover" joe snapped at gwil and rami then he walked outside to the patio where Ben was.

Ben's POV
I was sitting on a bench nearby the pool then I saw joe walk over "what did I do now?" He sat next to me "I wanted to apologize for what I said to you.." oh hell no

🌊Author's note🌊

I'm sorry for such late update but I'm having some serious writers block and it was finals week so yeah.
Expect longer and better chapters
~poshbaby 💕🦖