One night stand

This is far from professional so don't judge,  but read if you like and is still being edited,   I for one hate stories not edited and advise not to read ,yet. But i don't mind , enjoy?

Not beautiful like the world viewed beauty, but fierce. Her hair as white as the mist . Swollen lips cut by silence for she never spoke a word, and they never needed to. For her eyes represented a dark hole, one slip in and it was a never ending darkness. And her eyelashes as sharp as her sight to see people of their true colors, black and white.

She can easily strip from her nasty cover as she can strip you from your layers of innocence and sanity.

" Evening " I smile, cheery but also a slight smirk.
"I didn't think you'd come"
"not staying long" I answer back to host of the party. Its not like my other parties, its actually quite boring. I stride through the crowd of men who don't protest an provide me with a pathway towards the bar. Walking through all them as if they were my property , which they were.

My dressed wrapped my curves tightly, and I smirk at my inside thoughts.

I pull along my friend, Amy, although tipsy as she is, I trust her most with my life. But even being my closest friend she didn't know half my secrets or any of them might I add. I was a treasure chest, bolted to the core.

"Yummy" dragging the word a bit when some nice tanned man candy walks past, sending me a smirk in reply.

Yes I was a perv and most girls frown apon this but I think of it being equal between men and women,we both have perving rights,I'm pretty sure every man in this room has perved on fifty girls, at least .

"Your kidding, the guys got a tighter ass that mine" she slurs, wow I should really show her what's she's missing.

"Your point?" I ask .She just raises her eyebrow in response trying to look sober but failing.

"Sooooo... I know what I'm eating tonight, you want an uber home? " I question my drunk friend as I stand up to steady myself on my five inch heels.

"Some day you'll end up in a bad situation you can't get out of with men, or worse, a small d*ck" she gasps at her own statement. She says that every time I go home with some hot guy, can you blame me, a girl got to satisfy her needs.

" Sure thing mom, I'll be sure to use a ruler. " I wink and strut away in my baby blue dress, and turn around to her one last smirk to let her know everything will be just fine. Nothing could go wrong, I've done this a few times, and no I'm not a whore, just after a bad day.

An this is all I need, a quick f*ck and go

An this is all I need, a quick f*ck and go.;)no harm done.
<<<<>>>>

Hey guys and girls I just wanted to say I'm giving this story thing a try again, it hard not going to lie, I really jus got tired of waiting for other people's Stories to update I wanted to write my own, its not that I hate their stories it just they can't make me wait like this😭😭😭oh and thanks a bunch for giving this Storie a try.