Chapter 19

Andrea's POV:

I stand there in shock. I hurt him. All those years I thought that he left me... But did I really leave him?

I did leave him... I... I broke him... After all I had been through... I knew what it was like to be abandon. And I did just that when I left Neverland. I hurt him. I was being such a bitch to him this whole time. But... I caused this... Why am I so... Evil?! I've never felt so guilty.

"No no my best wasn't enough. I get that."

"I'm sorry Peter...." I whisper. I look down and tear falls from my eye. I stay quiet the rest of the time it takes to get to the camp.

I did whatever Peter told me to do for the rest of the night. He had me give one of the lost boys named Henry some special treatment or something.

Apparently in a couple days it was a very special day involving him it something. He was there to help save magic. I'm not sure. But it wasn't something I was worried about right now.

Once it was time to go to sleep all the boys went to their tree houses. But I stayed at the camp and layed down on the hard, cold ground.

"You can stay in my tree house if you want" Peter offers on his way back. I just lay on my side and don't turn to him. I shake my head.

"I've caused you enough pain."

"Andrea the ground is hard and it gets really cold at night. It's really uncomfortable."

"I deserve it. I am a terrible person. Good night Peter." I sniff. Peter doesn't say anything. He just walks away. I few tears fall from my face. I slowly cry myself to sleep that night.

Peter's POV:

"Good night Peter" Andrea tells me. I don't know what to say. if I say goodnight back I'll look weak and plus it will just get turned down. So I just walk back to my tree house and stare at the necklace. I can hear Andrea shivering from here and it's getting really annoying my gosh.

After a little while of this I get tired and leave my treehouse. I walk over to where she is and was just about to put a blanket on her.

But she just say there and tossed and turned. The blanket came off. She couldn't get in a comfortable position. I sigh and pick her up and bring her back to the tree house and lay her in the bed and pull the covers over her.

I walk over to the dresser and grab the necklace. Then I carefully place it back around her neck. It begins to glow again.

I take her hands. They were ice cold.

I don't know what I was thinking but I crawled under the covers with her and held her close to warm her. The worried look on her face is replaced with... Relief.

She snuggles closer to me. I actually felt comfortable for the first time in years. I still love her even without my heart. Is that even possible?

She can't know that I still have feelings for her though. I'll be out of here by morning.

********

Hey guys so I have written a few chapters ahead of time so that I don't have to take too much time to write my chapters during the week. I'm posting this one early but then I'm gonna take time to post the others. So yea. Also I just realized today that I've never described what Andrea looks like and all the details and stuff! Ok so I'll explain

Name: Andrea Leia Parker

Age: 17

Date of birth: June 14th, 1978

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Light brown

Family: Brother- •Felix James Carter

Sister- Unknown

Mother- Unknown

Father- Unknown

Ok so there's that. Let me know if I left anything out that you would like to know! You can comment it or just message me. Anyways read, comment, and vote please and thank you! Kay bye!

~LifeOfALostGirl