Chapter 2

Asuka's POV

On the way to our new highschool, since we finished middle school, I've became more frighten then ever! Big kids everywhere! I look towards Yuki and he seems pretty normal on his first day of school.

As we got to the main entrance, already cute girls are looking at me. Never happen before. Suddenly one of them came right up to me.

"Hello, My name is Sakura"

She pulled out her hand and shook mine.

"Hi, I'm Padillia, but you can call me Asuka. If you wish"

"You're so polite. Well Padillia, do you wanna hang this Friday?"

As soon I was about to say yes, my brother stepped up and said the opposite thing I was gonna say.

"No. I'm sorry but my brother can't hang with you"

"Oh. He's your brother?"

"Yes"

After that my brother drag me away.

"Yu-Yuki! What was that for?! A girl finally talked to me!"

"So you're saying, no girl talked to you in the Philippines? Beside your mom and girl cousins?"

"Yeah."

"Hmph"

***

When school was over, we headed home. On our way home, there was the same girl that asked me out. As we were about to head towards her, she spotted us and wave. I was about to wave back but just then Yuki grab onto my wrist and dragged me off to an different street.

"Umm, Yuki, isn't our home that way?"

But he ignored me. I don't want to say this but he seem a bit annoyed with her. I don't know why. But i rather not talk about it.

After a while we both ended up in an abandon park.

"Um, Yuki what are we doing here?"

He didn't reply again. He must be thinking of a way to get back and avoiding that girl, Sakura. She has long brown hair that went up to her waist, dark brown eyes, her bangs swiftly to the left side, and a smile of an angel. Her body doesn't really matter.

"Yuki?"

I answer again, but nothing.

"Hmm...maybe we can talk this way to home?"

I pointed at the right where there was light still on. It was getting late. And I'm afraid of the dark. Just then I heard something and fall backwards.

"Idiot.."

I looked up. He finally spoke.

"...that was just an owl"

I was embarrassed. I didn't know it was an owl. In fact I have never seen or heard one before.

"You never seen or heard of an owl before?"

My face grew with embarrassment. My cheeks were bright red. How did he read my thoughts?

I shook my head.

"Hmm"

Just then I felt a warm hug around my back. Is Yuki comforting me? I pushed him away.

"I'm not scared, I'm good now."

Just then the same 'hoot' came. I was startled.

"You are scared aren't you?"

"W-what? No!"

"Liar"

Just then I felt a soft kiss on my cheek. A warm, pleasant feeling came across my spine. Again, I pushed him away before we go any further.

"Whats the matter, Asuka?"

"My name is Padillia!"

My voice raise, and my face blushed. I looked away trying to ignore his face.

The sky became darker and darker.

"Hmm we should really head ho-"

Just then I felt a tug on my back. I fell and landed on Yuki.

"OOPs! I'm sorry Yuki!"

He smirked and said: "It's alright" then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. Just then he started to kiss me on the cheek, then crawls down to my neck.

"Yu-Yuki! Let go!"

"I love you, Padillia"

My body froze right on the spot. Yuki kept doing whats he's doing.

***

Once we got home, our mom was standing in front of the door holding a slipper on her hand.

"Not the slipper"

I was frighten.

"OY! Where were you guys! I was calling your cellphones and you didn't pick it up!"

My mouth was ready to tell her the truth, but just then Yuki spilled out a lie.

"We were at a friends house, and our phones died."

"Both of your phones died? Then why won't you use the house phone? HUH?"

"We didn't know our house number"

Our mom stared at us for a moment and let us free. She place the slipper back to her feet and walk right in after us.

"I'll be taking a shower." Spoke Yuki.

We both marched right upstairs to our room.

"Asuka, wanna take a shower together?"

I can feel him smirking behind me. I just ignored him and walked right in the room. While my face is all red of course.

Night came and Yuki got out of bed and went into mine.

"What are you doing?!?!"

"Sleeping with you."

"No. Get out!"

"Night."

"Wha!?"

Just then he just collapse onto the pillow. I stared at him and smiled. I swiftly brush off the hair that was covering his face. He snored. He's deeply asleep. I smiled and fall asleep too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What you guys think? Comment down below if you like this chapter and i'll keep making more. Also if you haven't yet, please read Neko and I. if you want. Bye!