13- P'Chao

So I literally had some trouble choosing.  But yeah,  I chose 2. August and Chao.  I hope you guys still enjoy the story though I think Mean would just show up every once in a while.  And oh, is anyone here Thai? I kind of got some questions, can you dm me? 
------------------

3 months after

"Ker...  First of all,  I would like to thank everyone who has been a part of my writing journey,  everyone who had helped to create this masterpiece. My journey has been nothing but trouble but I got through it all,  because of you guys.  Thank you so much."

Plan ends his speech with a bow. His book entitled "Tales of the unforgotten" has won the best book of the year award and he had won best writer of the year for fiction along with veteran writers,  in fact,  he's the only kind-of-like-a-rookie who won these awards. 

"Nong Plan,  you should come to the after party,  meet us at Siam?  I'll text you the restaurant? " A sweet almost-like angelic voice utters. 

"Thank you P'Suaysai" He says,  his voice filled with respect,  his lips with a smile. 

*

Plan enters the room and proceeds to the elevator,  he texts Suaysai that he's coming. 

He enters the restaurant,  his eyes look for familiar faces and his eyes lands of Suaysai.  He waves a hand and walks towards them.  He wai's. 

"Oh nong,  you're here already"

"Krub P'Pon" Plan then sits down beside suaysai and the others continue to chat. 

"Oi,  Nong Plan,  you've got your way with guys don't you? "

Plan was baffled,  puzzled even.  He coughs.

"W-what are you talking about P? "

"Speaking of the devil,  there at your 3 o'clock,  the guy wearing black,  he's the main sponsor of this event.  There was supposed to be no after party but after he heard that you're one of the winners he quickly arranged one"

  There was supposed to be no after party but after he heard that you're one of the winners he quickly arranged one"

"W-what are you saying P'?"

Suaysai doesn't answer as the guy wearing black already comes at their table.

Suaysai smiles as well as the other staff. They all wai. 

"Nai Chao,  you're finally here," one of the staff said lovingly. 

"I told you, you guys can call me P'" Chao says with a smile

Chao is soft,  caring,  friendly,  and lovely,  but he's one not to be messed with. 

The staff made way for him to be seated down in front of Plan. 

"Nong Plan, here are some flowers for you. "

Plan accepts the flowers with a puzzled smile. 

"Plan here graduated from Bangkok University,  P'Chao,  you graduated from there too right?" Pon opens up a light conversation with a teasing smile on his face,  indicated to Chao.

"Oh,  chai" Chao replies with a smile on his face. 

"P'Chao?! " Plan shouts as his eyes widened. 

"It's been so long,  Nong Plan" Chao smiles, as his eyes depict the same happiness.  

The staff coos and seems to tease them as if they know something about their shared past. 

Plan still left amazed,  puzzled,  and shocked.

"How are you?" Chao smiles and greets Plan.