f l a s h b a c k s

.

     .

         .

          .

              .

               .

              .

            💕

"I love you feli."

"I love you too"

.
.
.
.

He gives Feli a small pretty locket.

"I-is this for me?...."

"It is"

The locket has a small picture of two small children. An awkward blond in an emperor costume and an adorable brunet in a small dress with an apron.

"It's our first picture together when we first met in the costume event here in our neighborhood, I know its hard for you that your Papa is.. Gone a-and that we're still young for this.. but I want to let you know that I'll always be here for you"

"That's so nice, it makes me happy"

"Well uh.. Let's see each other again tomorrow. Here on the same spot okay Feli? Teach me how to paint properly too."

"Especially the bunny feli."

"Si! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bella Ciao!"

"Auf Wiedersehen Schatz~ "

Both of them giggled because of how both of them sucked at pronouncing the words they taught to each other.

The brunet plants a small kiss on the blond's lips.

"W-what was that for?!"

"Well... That's how we say goodbye... For me it's because we'll stay connected even if we are miles away from each other! A-and also because I love you"

"Oh. I'll be sure to be the one to kiss you goodbye next time!"

.

   .

       .

         .

           .

        ........
--- the next day, the same time ---

The brunet waited

            And waited

                              And waited.

But there was still no sign of the blond.

"I-I'm sure Fratello and Big Brother Tonio wouldn't mind me joining them today..."

The brunet shed a tear.

But he still waited on the same spot everyday and wore the locket around the neck.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.

But he never saw his sweetheart ever again.

Until.