chapter 3: the next day :)

this part probably wont have any smut but the next one will... enjoyyy!!

COLBYS POV:

I woke up and turned to y/n, she was awake and getting dressed,
"your up early" i said half yawning, she looked at me and laughed it was so adorable, i got up and gave her a massive kiss.
"race ya downstairs" she said laughing,

YOUR POV:

I started running downstairs into the kitchen and I heard Colby laughing and running down the stairs trying to catch up, I turned on the stove and felt a set of hands on my waist and heavy breathing in my ear,
"hey Colby" I giggled,
"hey babe" he laughed back breathelessly
I heard foot steps coming down the stairs, I turned around and saw kat, Devyn, evie and syd,
"heyyyyy" kat said
"heyaaaa" I said back,
everyone started laughing and once we had all finished Devyn said,
"you and Colby was loud last night, me and corey could hear you from our room, poor sam and kat they must have heard it all" she started laughing and kat nodded in awkwardness.

after a few hours of us laughing and chatting Sam walked downstairs and said to Colby that they needed to film a video so I said why don't we do a react video so everyone's in it, they agreed then ran upstairs to get their camera kit, we all ran to the sofa to get the best spot in front of the camera but left two spaces for Sam and Colby in the middle, they set up the video and me and Colby sat next to each other, they said something about my birthday being tomorrow and I had completely forgot, I just laughed and hugged Colby.

around an hour later Colby took me for a drive and we parked up outside of some restaurant called tender green's,I remember him telling me it was his favourite place to eat, I ordered a latte and he ordered a coca cola, we spoke for a while then headed into the car....

sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy and also
sorry the endings crap, I didn't know how to end it XD xxx