Date night

Warning this is a smut so it will be dirty...

It was finally the night, You have been waiting for this for weeks, it was a few hours till You had to leave for colbys and He said it was just you and him so you hoped something could happen.
Your Uber arrived and you got into the car.
"see u soon I'm in my car babes xx" you texted
"can't wait for tonight 😍😘 xx" Colby replied
You pulled up outside his house and walked to the front door you knocked,
Colby answered he look so fit you kinda got turned on.
He invited u in and straight away he grabbed your waist and pulled you in to a passionate kiss.
" so u wanna take this a step further?" Colby said with a smirk on his face, you nodded biting your  lip looking him up and down, Colby picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him, you fell into a passionate kiss that then took a rough turn. He started to move the kisses down your neck and to your sweet spot and let out a small moan.
You felt his boner press up against you, he looked up and started kissing you again.
You grabbed his hand and walked into the bedroom,
"Are you ready" he said looking into your eyes
"I have never been more ready" you replied
He pushes you too the wall and starts kissing your neck while you try take his shirt off, the kiss disconnects while the shirt goes over his head then quickly reconnects, he grabs your waste, spins you around and lays you on the bed,
You both looked at each other and he starts taking your shirt off and starts unhooking your bra, you start to take his trousers off and then his underwear you was speechless, he takes off your underwear and shorts and starts to kiss you...

To be continued.. 🤪😅