1-Hello Love.

So, to catch you guys up on things in life, me and Klaus are engaged..EEK!!!
It has been around a month or two since he popped the question, and I haven't been happier! Anyway..back to the story..

I woke up to feel klaus' arms around my waist, his face nuzzled into my neck sound asleep.i smirked. This happens nearly every morning. And I love it. I went to slip out of his grip but I felt it tighten. This has become a routine nowadays. I heard him groan at the sunlight beaming through the thin curtains.
"Hello love." I smirked, his thick accent filling my ears with a touch of tiredness and the raspy sense of morning in is tone of voice. I turned to him. His smirk plastered his face as he looked upon me.
"Morning." I pecked his lips and got out of bed. I heard him flip onto his back and groan. He was never a morning person.like, ever. I'm serious. There was one time where Kol went to wake him up, Klaus yeeted his ass out of the window. Then we had to get another window installed. It was a lot of money. But that shows he will only get up for me so hah. I've got the power bitches. Anyways!
I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Testing the water every now and then to check if it was warm. Once it was I stepped it and let the warm water trickle down my stiff shoulders, loosening them wth every drip. As if a weight was to be tied upon my shoulder and the string falls off and is left behind in the morning fog to be dampened by the dew resting upon the grass tips that hit the cold air in the frosty early hours of winter's dusk.
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and walked into my closet. Then I just decided to throw one of Klaus' hoodies on so yeah. Nothing has changed. I walked downstairs and saw...no one? Eh, it's the mikaelson family. They will always have business that needs to be sorted out. I opened the fridge and took some bacon and eggs and started to make breakfast. I went to rack up for the duo board with pepper in to give the food a kick of spice but I couldn't reach.
Klaus' POV:
As I walked into the kitchen I saw Ariana trying to reach for something. Was it the cupboard or the heavens? Jesus. I then noticed she was wearing my hoodie,
"Are you just gonna stand there or help this midget out?" She asked struggling. I chuckled and picked her up so she could reach. She grabbed whatever she needed and I placed her down. She turned round to face me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she looked up at me with her arms around my neck. I reached down to her height and kissed lips. I felt her smile between and I did too.
Ariana POV:
"Ugh get a room." I heard kol say breaking the scene up.
"Yeah says you kol!" I said.
"What about me?" He asked,all innocent.
"I could hear you and Davina from fucking Africa last night!" I heard klaus start to laugh hysterically. Kol rolled his eyes in defeat and walked off. As I finished up making breakfast I sat down with klaus and ate. It was nice to have this. A life I always wanted.ih and Hope had been taking after her father. She isnt a morning person..so god knows what else she is gonna take after her father.im betting anger issues.what about you?

AN: THE FIRST CHAOTER IS UPPPP SORRY FIR SPELLING MISTAKES I HAVE A PLASTER ON MY THUMB SO ITS HARD TO TYPE LOL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT IK ITS SHIRT BUT ITS LATE RN AND I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT FIR YOU GUYS! IT WILL PROBABLY BE SLOW UPDATES BECAUSE I NEED TO THINK IF IDEAS BUT IM TRYING MY BEST! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Follow my Instagram: Abii__xo