3- The masquerade

the pain of this spell was horrible, I just wanted to be in Klaus' arms, Klaus. all my memories with Klaus were flashing before my eyes disappearing, like I had never met him. who was Klaus? I've heard of the mikaelsons, but why was I forgetting the most told about? the hybrid? the spell stopped and I stopped my screaming in pain all the itches got up and left and one around 16-17 year old girl helped me up.

"thanks, what just happened?" I asked.

"we stripped your memory of Niklaus mikaelson. you don't know who he is but, you and hope are his only weaknesses. if we take you away he will be broken, and we can take him down." I frowned, who the heck is Klaus? she told me to get some sleep to get rid of the headache from the spell and quick hangover. the weird thing is, I wasn't angry with marcel then, because I didn't know what had really just happened. I just thought he was the guy who drove me home.

I got back to the house holding my head, I smiled at Rebekah and started to walk upstairs.

"nick is out, he trashed the house after you left." I frowned.

"who is this Klaus man?" I asked.

"look, I know your mad at him, but don't ig--"

"no seriously, people keep talking about this Klaus guy, when I don't know who he is." Rebekah knew what was happening.i shrugged it off.

"oh bloody hell." I heard her murmur. I walked up and took a nap in my bed, feeling the silk sheets sent me into a slumber.

I woke up later on and checked the time.

"oh shit," I needed to get dressed for the party. I looked through my closet and found the perfect outfit. I got dressed and walked downstairs and heard my phone ring.

 I got dressed and walked downstairs and heard my phone ring

I answered to hear Marcels voice.

"I'm outside to pick you up you ready?"

"wow, right on time. yeah, I'm ready." its like nothing happened earlier. I walked out to see marcel in a tux with a mask over his eyes. I raised my eyebrows as he held out his hand. I took it and walked into the car. he started driving and we made it to the party. he opened my door for me and I stood up some people turned to look who he had brought with him and watched me walk into the party, people were still staring. one person wouldn't stop.

I stopped and sighed. staring right back at him. he got uncomfortable, like I wanted, and turned away. good.

"Easy there, tiger." I heard marcel say. I turned to him and smirked.

"what would you do if someone was staring you down?" he rolled his eyes and introduced me to his 'men'.

I shook their hands as they whispered something to marcel.

"hello? I can hear you dumbasses. I'm a vampire?" i gave them a 'are you dumb' look. I walked into the ball and looked around I saw Rebekah and another man with her, he looked familiar, oh well. I turned and started talking to some of Marcels men. they left for something. then I heard fangs and screams, I turned and watching the feeding hour begin, placed a strawberry in my mouth. I saw marcel staring at me and I raised my eyebrows, he came over and leaned on the table. I took off my mask.

"so this is the feeding hour you were talking about?" I asked, keeping eye contact with the handsome man standing before me. he laughed. and looked at the ground and looked at me for a while.

"what?" I asked.

"you have beautiful eyes." he said, staring deeply into them. a smug smirk stretched my lips.he lifted his hand against my cheek lightly. I lifted my hand and held his arms, pulling it down from my face. I placed my mask back on and walked away. its fun being a tease. I heard him sigh from a distance and I smiled to myself. I felt his eyes on me as I walked away from him. the party died down and people left. I was talking to Rebekah as the familiar man walked up again.

"ah, nick, come join."

"hi, im ariana, I dont believe we have met." I said. he had shock on his face.

"Niklaus." he said hesitantly. taking my hand.

"ariana, lets take you home." I heard marcel say. I turned and waved goodbye to the two siblings. he pulled up to my house and I said goodbye. as I entered the house I ran a bath and put some scented bath salts into it. the smell of lavender filled the room and I closed my eyes.

after the bath I got changed into comfy clothes and got into bed, I quickly fell asleep.