2-Long Day.

Ever since we moved to New Orleans, Klaus has been out a lot, me and Rebekah have been shopping lots to fill in time and Elijah has mysteriously gone missing.

I was sitting on the couch with Hayley watching some tv when I heard someone barge into the front door.  Rebekah walks in and slumps her body down next to mine. her perfume intoxicates the room.

"wheres Elijah?" she asked, frowning, I raised my eyebrows and shrugged.

"probably giving everyone his word in the city." I reply.

"actually," Hayley started. "he was here earlier, making promises here and there saying he would protect me and now he isn't here, just vanished along with his 'words'." my heart dropped. my eyes widened and I snapped my head to Rebekah and she stood up.

"why are you guys freaking out?" asked Hayley. Rebekah sighs.

"Elijah isn't just any, vampire and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something drastically and Klaus like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother you narcissistic backstabbing wanker!" she shouts.

"enough! with all the shouting, little sister." two doors opened as he spoke, a smug smirk on his lips. his long curly hair draped over one eye as he pushed it aside, only to fall back in place again. he tried to look put together but I could see the bags under his eyes grasping at his skin. he looked at me and I frowned at him, confused on what was going on, yet too much in a mood of I don't give much of a shit to get up. I rolled my eyes at him and he looked back at his sister.

"This would be a much quicker conversation, dear brother, if you just told me where he is and got this boasting over with. he is our brother, nick. what could you possibly have done to him now?" Klaus blinked and held it for a second, as if holding back weakness from his family. his smile faded but quickly came back, he opened his eyes and his smirk came back.

"Well perhaps our dear brother is in a deep slumber.." he smirked, I didn't like it when he daggered his siblings, who knows if he would keep them like that for how many years? it pisses me off, and he knows it.

"you daggered our brother, where is he, nick. please." anger poured from bekkahs tongue, and Klaus' lower jaw moved forward a bit and he looked at the ground. he looked at me and saw the deathly glare I was giving him. I got up and stood next to Rebekah, I placed my hands on my temples and looked at Klaus.

"you need to stop shoving daggers into your siblings hearts and leaving them to rot for 90 or so years,"  the way I explained it shot daggers into Klaus' heart for once. I continued, through gritted teeth, tears threatening to spill. but I didn't let them, he needs to learn. I scoffed.

"You've lost Finn, he died, and you never made up, because when you don't get your way you dagger them. you've lost Kol, for daggering him for almost his whole life, because you didn't get your way. and you've daggered Elijah again. for what reason? when will this, this pathetic game for power ever end with you? grow up! this is your family! and you keep pushing them away! you constantly fear of being alone, yet you make yourself alone because you, do it to yourself!"

Klaus was hurt, very hurt, but so was I.

"Ariana, ple-"

"no, no you let me finish. I will not let this slide by any longer..you have lost two people of your family! you're losing Elijah, Rebekah... and your losing me. get your shit together. because I will not let my child be near someone who cannot think of anything but power!" what I was saying was incredibly harsh, and maybe out of place, but I had to. I felt so bad. I stormed out the house and got in the car.

I pulled up my legs and let tears slip from my eyes, I could smell Klaus' colonge lingering in the car. I drove fastly into the quarter and parked. I grabbed bunched of my hair tears still streaming. I punched, hit and slammed the steering wheel. I got out the car as my heels hit the concrete floor.

 I got out the car as my heels hit the concrete floor

I sighed and walked into a perfume and colonge shop. whats better than spending a shit ton of money when youre upset? I placed a finger to my lips as I looked and sprayed at some perfumes. I turned on my heel and bumped into a man. I wasn't in a great mood so I wasn't exactly happy about it.

"do you mind?" I said.

"Woah, easy there." I felt his arms hold my elbows lightly. I pulled down my sunglasses, I was looking at a tall man, dark skin, he had stubble around his plump lips and his teeth grinned with so much white I might've had to put my sunglasses back on. I pulled them off as it was quite rude.

"who are you?" I asked squinting my eyes in curiosity.

"my name is marcel, its nice to meet you." he held out his hand and I took it, his grip was soft and inviting. 

"ariana, sorry, long day." he laughed.

"I can tell." he smiled. which was nice to see. compelling almost.

"would you like to get a drink?" he asked.

"why not?" I answered. I know this is bad, hanging out with another man while I'm with Klaus, engaged. but I didn't see this man in that way. when we got to the bar he sat down and ordered some whiskey for us both.

"ooh, your up for the strong stuff? in the day?" I teased. he smiled and took a sip of the drink along with me.

"who are you to complain?" he said as he watched me drink it with a smile. around twenty minutes passed and we were drunk, it made me think of the time me and Klaus were drunk together. I didn't realise we were talking about him in that moment.

"I mean I love the man but he just needs to know he can't keep doing that y'know?" we talked for a long time so I knew everything that marcel and Klaus were old friends. he told me everything and by now the bar was empty. just us two pouring our glasses together. we exchanged numbers      and I got up before I felt his hand grab my arm. I stumbled and turned to him.

"whats up?" I slurred.

"hey, theres a party tonight at my house, its a masquerade ball, do you want to come?" I smiled.

"sure!" ill see you there!" u dropped my keys and went to get them, he went to pick them up swell and we banged heads, I slumped on the ground laughing. he held his hand out and I took it.

"my apologies." he said.

"no no its fine!" I said. still giggling.

" are you sure you're fit to drive?" he said looking in my eyes. holding my arms like once before. I looked at the ground then back up at him.

"I'm fine,"

'yeah your not driving drunk. ill drive you home" he put hid hand lightly on my back as he opened the door. gentlemen. I smirked as he led me to my car, I fell asleep during the car ride.

I woke up in a van, it was dark. the doors opened and I was not home. around three women were standing by the van and I was dragged  into the church. salt was shaped like a circle and they threw me into it. marcel had thrown me in there. the witches began to do a spell. my head screamed and yearned for the pain to stop. marcel did this, he must have drove me here right? what was this spell they were casting?

AHHHHH ANOTHER CHAPTER I KNOW I SAID I WOULDNT DO ANYTHING I JUST THOUGHT OF MORE STUFF THAT MIGHT MAST FOR A FEW CHAPTERS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS THERE IS MORE TO COMEEE I LOVE YOU ALLLL