Chapter 2: Meeting Princess Shayla

When all of the Rangers plus their newest team member gone back to the Anamarium they took Siania to meet Princess Shayla so that she knows that another animal crystal has been found but what the team did not know is that the animal crystal is in the hands of an experienced Ranger.

As soon as they all got to the area where the team hang out. Siania started asking the team how they all became Rangers when Max decided to ask Siania on how she knew how to fight but also on how they saw a white lion spirit came out of Siania and attacked Jindrax and Toxica. When all of a sudden the viewing fountain in the middle started to bubble then out of nowhere Princess Shayla popped out of the fountain which scared Siania to go into a fighting stance. Danny went over to his sister and said, "Hey, it's okay sis, this is Princess Shayla she helps us when we're injured." Siania turned to Princess Shayla and said, "I apologise for that Princess, I didn't mean to do that."

Then Princess Shayla went over to the new comer and said, "It's alright and it's nice to meet you." with a smile. She just so happened to look up at where the Red Lion Zord stands to see the long lost White Lion Zord standing next to him. She turned to the Rangers and Siania and asked "How did you find the White Lion Zord and crystal?" Cole and Taylor walked over to Siania and told Princess Shayla what happened. Taylor said, "When we went to see what was happening we got attacked by Jindrax and Toxica when all of a sudden we hear the roar of a motorcycle engine coming towards us with someone saying 'Yeah, just one HEYAHH' then we saw that person start fighting Jindrax and Toxica." Then Cole continued on "When those two left we confronted her but the said it was to dangerous to talk, once we stopped we demorphed and she took off her helmet which was a very big surprise for Danny once he saw who it was he ran straight towards." Then Alyssa finished explaining "When we finished introductions, Cole saw something glowing in her jean pocket which she went in her pocket and pulled out an animal crystal."

Princess Shayla then asked the team and Siania a question, "Well everyone, I think we have a new Ranger, that is if Siania accepts," Siania thought about it and looked at the team and said, "Well Danny hope you don't mind having your sis as a Ranger then YES I will Princess Shayla." All of the team including Princess Shayla cheered now that they have a new Ranger and friend to help defeat Master Org once and for all.