Chapter 18: Jarrod

Jarrod was at the Pai Zhua Academy teaching some new students the ways of the Lion. But what he did not know was that Master Mao and another Lion Master which was me was watching him. I whispered to Master Mao "Master Mao is it alright with you if I take Jarrod with me on another Ranger adventure?" Master Mao answered back "Of course you can also how about you show some of the new students some White Lion techniques?" "I would be honored to." With a loud clap all of the students and Jarrod stopped to look at Master Mao talking to them, "Everyone Master Jarrod has taught you some amazing techniques but I think having just one more master to help teach you some more techniques, you can come out now Master of the White Lion spirit." With the look on Jarrod's face when I stepped out of the shadows was hilarious "Right everyone since Master Jarrod has taught you everything he knows about the Lion spirit you will now learn about the White Lion spirit but first take a break then we will continue with your lessons" Jarrod said with a smile "You are a sneaker Siania what are you doing here?" "Well Jarrod I have asked Master Mao and he said yes but I am going to ask you if you would like to come on another Ranger adventure with me?" "And my answer to that question is yes I will come with you Sia" after that was said we headed off on our next big Ranger adventure.