Chapter One: The next year

Kate's  pov                          

It was the first day of school, and the forth year me and Rachel got bulied by Ashley and Terry.

I mean they have stuck our heads into toilets, shoved us into our lockers, punched, kicked, and way

more.

The only people that cheered us up were Kalin and Myles I mean they are the most hotest, cutest, most talented, and funniest boys in the whole world.

Well today I am going to wear blue jean high-waisted shorts, with a shirt that is tucked and is black and grey also it says sorry not sorry, and  black and grey vans.

Rachel is wearing yoga shorts, a KAM FAM pink and blue pull-over sweater, and pink converse shoes.

I got my backpack and keys to my Malibou car and went to pick up Rachel. On my way I saw Ashley waiting for Terry to pick her up when I passed she flipped me off I was so mad.

 When I told Rachel she was like,"Don't worry she is just a lost whore looking for a slut!" Then I laughed a lot and we started to drive to school.

When we got there of course there were new kids, but one of them was to die for he was so adorable and his name was Taylor.

Austin (my ex) had girls crawling all over him and was smiling at me trying to make me jealous, but it didn't work.

When I was walking Ashley and Terry bumped into us and dropped all of our stuff and said,"You should really pick that up!" Me and Rach got so mad

As soon as I got on the floor to pick my stuff up, Taylor started helping me pick up my stuff and said,"Hey I'm Taylor." Then I said," Hey I'm Kate."

Then he walked to Reading class and he said,"bye." and left to go to his Math class. (omg he is so dreamy)

                        Taylor's Pov

The plan finally worked I made her fall in love with me, then I break her little fragile heart.

                       Rachels' s Pov      

Tbh I think Taylor is a total jock! He also was making out with Ashley and I heard something that was interesting.

They said,"break Kate's heart is working and she will be such a sad bitch'o' ."Then Taylor said,"now we don't have to worry about a nerd crush on the hottest jock in school,me."

When I told Kate she didn't believe me. I told her everything and she said,"no way he wouldn't do that."

when the day was almost over Kate was talking to Taylor and told him what I said. I was sooooooooooooo mad at her.

Then I walked over and told Kate that it was time to go home, but she said,"I am walking home with Taylor." Ohhhhhhhh was I pissed off.