7. Reason

Kuroko's POV

Flashbacku!!!

"Hey guys!!!!!!" (name)-san entered the gym.

"Yo!!" We all said at the exact same time.

After the practice, (name)-san suddenly sounded sad.

"Minna, I have an announcement to make."

All our eyes are at her. She took a deep breath and spoke "I think this will be the last time I'll be seeing you all like this."

"Why??!" Aomine-kun, Midorima-kun, Akashi-kun, Murasakibara-kun and I said at the same time.

"Because.

.

.

I'm leaving"

We were all shocked.

Surprisingly, Kise-kun didn't react.

And because that was (name)-san's last day of school, we treated her some ice popsicle from a convenience store.

Ever since (Name)-san moved to America for 3 years, our morals in playing basketball for fun was going away.

Aomine-kun started to skip practice.<A/N: Please refer to the Seirin vs. Touou match-up for more information on why Aomine skipped practice>

Kise-kun is always trying to keep everyone play fair to the other teams.

Akashi-kun, well he changed a lot. From being the nicest captian to being the most agressive captian he has ever been.

Murasakibara-kun, well is eating a lot more than usual....

Midorima-kun, well he was bringing bigger-than-usual sizes of luckey items just for (Name)-san to come back.

End of Flashibaku!!

And now we are high school students separated from one another, (name)-san is back and I wonder what their reactions are.....

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: LOL its only an explaination not a flashback!!!!!!

Maybe I'm totally running out of ideas right now AGAIN. That is the reason why this Chapter is short... Sorry!!!

Since you people like my story so much, I'm making more!!!!!

From Fairy Tail,

• I will Protect you (Jellal x Erza)

From KnB,

•Baka~Sukidayo! (Kagami Taiga x my OC)

• Do You Remember??? (Himuro x Reader) (To Be Published Next Year)

From Haikyuu,

• The King Versus The Great King (Oikawa Tooru X Reader X Kageyama Tobio) (You'll pick the ending)

From Free!!,

•Swimming and Badminton (Haruka Nanase x my OC)

• Too Beautiful (Rei x Reader)

Uta no Prince-sama: X Reader!!!

That's all!

Thanks for reading!!

~MarieChan123

Updated: September 19, 2014