Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

Yoongi was sitting on his bed, Jin and Ju Soo was asleep. He was excited, he finally gets to go home tomorrow, after all the trouble he went through, he finally gets to go home. Yoongi got up, remembering everything he went through to become a idol, now he can do it again. He slowly got his clothes out of his bag, not to wake up Jin and Ju Soo. He quietly opened the restroom door and changed, he was going to go outside to see the dark midnight sky again, to breathe real fresh air.

He took Jin's mask and covered his face, he looked back then left the room. He walked past all the people in the waiting room, he saw a girl crying. He noticed she had a burn on her arm, and another girl holding her with a burn on her leg. Yoongi decided to ignore it and went outside, he took off the mask and breathed in the fresh air. He felt free, he waited outside looking into the black sky. He heard footsteps behind him.

Then something bumped into him behind him, he turned around and saw the girl who was crying earlier. "I'm...so sorry." She sniffled and looked up to see the Min Yoongi. "Oh! It's you, I can't believe is just bumped into you. You must hate me." She started to take out something out of her bag, it was money. "This is all I have! Take it!" She gave it to him while she bowed. "It's fine..." He said pushing away the money.

She was confused, she looked up to see that he was still in front of her.

"Why? Didn't I hurt you?" She asked.

"No..." He replied, she started bursting into tears. "You're lying! She always says that! Now she's here, all hurt because of me..." Yoongi looked at her, he didn't know what to reply. He then saw the burn on her arm, "You need to get that checked out." He didn't get any answer just her standing there, looking into the grass.

"Please, tell me that I ruin everything." Was what he heard the girl mumble. He was gonna say something until and girl came out running. "Yuji! Yuji!" The girl running yelled. He saw the girl and looked into the direction of the yelling. The girl running hugged the so called girl 'Yuji'. "I'm sorry Sir if we are bother-" The girl eyes bulged. "Y-y-you're Min Yoongi, I heard you were in the hospital and-"

"You guys need to check out you're burns before something bad happen." He cut her off, then went back into the hospital.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Yoongi woke up to bright sunshine in his eyes. He slowly opened them to see Jungkook, he looked around still half asleep and didn't see Jin or Ju Soo. "My head h-hurts." Yoongi yawned. "Well you just woke up." Jungkook said looking up from his phone. "Oh. I also heard you are going home in a few days." Jungkook said getting up. "Yeah so?" Yoongi said rubbing his eyes.

Yoongi saw Jungkook right in front of his face. "That means this is a one time chance." Before Yoongi could ask what he meant, Jungkook kissed him. Yoongi was surprised and pushed him away. "What the hell!" Yoongi yelled. "What?" Jungkook stupidly asked. "Ugh, Jungkook go home. I'm gonna ch-change."

"Sure." Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook got his stuff and left, "Can't wait til you come home"

Yoongi went into the restroom. He looked in the mirror, "Why did he kiss me..." Yoongi touched his delicate lips. "Probably to just mess with me." He sighed and changed. When Yoongi came out of the bathroom he saw Jungkook. "Didn't I t-tell you to l-leave?" Yoongi stuttered in annoyance. "No need to be harsh, I forgot my charger." Jungkook said unplugging his charger and leaving the room.

Yoongi was relieved when Jungkook left, "I should eat." Yoongi thought to himself. Turning around to see a cup of noodles ready for him. "Guess Jungkook left it here for me." Yoongi said taking the cup of noodles and slurping them. After Yoongi finished eating he decided to go one his phone.

As Yoongi scrolled through Twitter he saw nothing but fans making theories why Yoongi was in the hospital. The theories were fun to read but he decided to post something. He made a heart finger and took a selfie. He posted 'Love all ARMYs and their theories'. He was wondering if he should post it, but he already touched the post.

One minute and the tweet has over a thousand likes and replies.

Who knew ARMYs can be that fast. But one reply caught his eye, 'Sorry for bothering you'.

Was it the girl the other night? Yoongi saw it and his mind decided to reply to it, 'It's fine'. Then Yoongi shocked of what he did, he shouldn't have replied. But he calmed down when he saw that he didn't reply to it.

Yoongi heard a knock on the door. "Yoongi..." He heard through the door. 

I have more for you guys! But I need to send it to my friend so she can check it to see if you guys might like it :p