Three

"Woah!" Syun gasped. "Yep, I'm his mommy" Ju Soo smiled. After everyone finished their food Syun asked, "Who ta Daddy!" Ju Soo was surprised for him to say that, "um...I will tell you later." She smiled as she walked to the table to clean it up. An hour has passed and the kids were sleeping, Ju Soo only checked on them 2 times. Since it's been another 5 minuets she went to check on them she saw Yoongi awake. "Yoongi, when did you wake up?" Ju Soo asked. Yoongi shrugged and went into the hallway looking for toys. "T...T...Toys" Yoongi said half asleep. Ju Soo was quick enough to pick up Yoongi, "Nope we need to give you a bath time with the other boys," Ju Soo said walking to the nap room.

Soon enough the boys were in the bathtub playing with toy boats. "Syun! You got water on me!" Ju Soo said pretending to be mad. "Sowy!" Syun smiled. "Aish, I guess it's almost time for you guys to leave." Ju Soo said checking her phone. 'Phew I'm glad my phone is water proof' Ju Soo thought to her self.

After they were all done Ju Soo had a little talk with the mothers until Syun asked, "Who the daddy!" 'Shoot' Ju Soo thought. "What?" Mrs. Keon asked, "Mommy! mommy! Ju Soo also has kid!" He said jumping up and down pointing at Yoongi. "Oh, Oh my. You never told me how long have you been hiding him? Who did this to you?" Mrs.Keon asked, she was really a mother figure to Ju Soo. "It's nothing, it's um..." Ju Soo trying to think. "Remember when I called out sick?" "Yeah" Mrs.Keon said. "Well that was kinda when I had him! The father...my boyfriend named Jin!" She smiled. "Oh! I see do you need anything?" She asked. "No thanks." Ju Soo replied. "Alright." Then the mother's left leaving Ju Soo with a sigh of relief.

'When are they picking Yoongi up?' Ju Soo thought. "Hey!" Hoesek said barging through the door. "You left your door open." Jin said locking the door. "Jin...I kinda lied a little." Ju Soo said with a little sweat. "Hm?" Jin replied. "Well, I kinda told a kid mother Yoongi was my child and that your the father." Ju Soo said leaving Jin expression shocked. "Jin! Jin!" Yoongi said running to Jin. "Haha. We'll be back tomorrow." Jungkook said trying to calm things down. Then they left as quick.

End of Ju Soo POV