Niall, Nandos and Nightmares- One Direction Fanfic

Hey Guys! I hope you like this fanfic I'm writing, please don't steal any of my ideas or characters... pretty much anything from this, as it is MY property, and I have written it, so I'm sure YOU can write your own too... Anyway, hope you guys like it :) Xx

*Nialls Pov*

Her uncontrollable cries stained my shirt. The lads and fans’ faces looked utterly shocked and confused. I could just make out her muffled murmurs, “He beat me up Niall I can’t go back to that monster.” She sobbed.  I had no idea what she meant; I didn’t even know the girl! That’s until I saw the deep, wide scars running down her arms. Security closely watched her every move as I rocked her back and forth, cooing her to calm down. “Shhh,” I whispered, “It’s alright.” Her crystal blue eyes looked up to mine as she blinked her tears away, slowly leaning in. I closed my eyes. Our lips softly touch-

“NIALL, WAKE UP ALREADY!” Lou screamed in my face.

“Hmm… just another dream,” I murmured under my breath.  “Just another dream…”

“Up, up, UP!” Lou yelled.

“I’m getting up, okay?!” I said, becoming increasingly annoyed. I dragged my limp body from under the duvet, Lou still jumping up and down on my bed, shaking the frame.

“Go awaaayyyy,” I said sleepily, that thought interrupted my Liam screaming down the hallway.

“We are going to be LATE FOR THE SIGNING!”

“I said, I’M COMING!” I instantly regretted saying it so harshly… it was impossible to get angry with Liam… He slowly stuck his head in my room, a sad expression swallowing his face. I couldn’t help but think he looked like a sad little puppy. Liam continued to pretend he was hurt, making his bottom lip tremble as he gave me ‘the eyes’.

“Aww, Liam, he didn’t mean it!” Lou said as he jumped off my bed and flung his arms around Liam who still had his face peeking around the door. I rolled my eyes and joined them in chuckling.

After I’d waved them out of my room, I put on my signature outfit- a red polo and cream pants. I quickly checked myself out in the mirror and decided to style my hair. I could hear Lou already yelling at the other boys for not getting up.

“But Boobeeaaarrr!” Harry reasoned, putting on a baby voice. “Mee Saweeepy!”

“Haz-“

“PWEEAASEE?”

“Alright Hazza, but only 5 minutes!”

“NOT FAIR!” I shouted through my door, deciding to run and jump onto Harry’s bed when they started laughing at my reaction. I ran to Harry’s room, pausing at the door. His eyes widened as I grinned evilly. I made a run for it, and soon had cannonballed onto the bed, bouncing on top of Hazza’s tired body. “Niaallll,” he groaned, back to his usual voice.

“Surprise! I bought you a pet kitten!” I smirked.

“WHAT!” Harry yelled jumping off the bed, a huge grin on his face.

“Harry. I didn’t get you a pet kitten, it was my attempt to get you out of bed..” I chuckled nervously, “And, well, it worked!”

Harry’s whole face suddenly dropped and turned into a frown, until he surprisingly looked rather angry.

“RUN!” Louis screamed. I simply nodded my head once and bolted out the door, running straight into Liam.

“Oopsy!” I said. Oh God, I most likely had 2 people chasing me now. Liam simply responded by his voice echoing throughout our huge flat, “Car. NOW!!” I did as told and quickly slipped through the door, and into the black limo outside, the boys soon following.

_________________________

Hey Guuyyyyyssss! Hoped you liked it :) I've decided to update once I get 1 vote! Yay! Haha xx Gotta start small, right?