prologue

Character Description - part 1

Hello, i am Ragini, Ragini Gadodia..daughter of Shekhar and Janki Gadodia, big sis of my crime partner Sanskar Gadodia, i am cute, bubbly, modern yet traditional, little mischief and one of the most beautiful girl in the world, no one can resist me...as well as i am innocent too, not totally but little much, you know what i mean, right..?

.My hobbies are singing, dancing, painting, teasing sanskar and reading books, specially romantic novel and imagine myself in the place of heroine, i love it sooooo much..have you ever read Cinderella book, one of my favourite story, where Cinderella's step mother and step sisters torture her then one prince came and took her away from all the bad peoples and loves her so much, I always wanted to be Cinderella, but well i am not lucky in this case, because my family loves me so much, forget about torture they never scold me for even my mistake, so there is no way to be Cinderella in this life.

But there is one more story which i love, Beauty and the Beast, where belle stuck in beast's castle, he hates her and torture her, but with her care and love she wins his hearts and made him a good person, now my dream is being a bella, for this i am searching for a handsome beast who will hate me...no no i am not mad, but what do i do this is my dream, i am just the way i am, i don't know why peoples think i am crazy, whenever i told them about my dream they thought i am mad..

Once i told my dream to sanskar but he said, ' some dreams are meant to be dream only, it will destroy your life if they become reality..'

Is my dream is actually one of that kind...?

Will it actually destroy my life, after becoming reality..?

Will i ever meet any handsome beast?

Will I be able to change him with my love and care, or will i stuck in loveless marriage forever?

How's the plot, shall i continue..? It has not yet been decided, that it will be OS, TS or SS, depends on what you want, so please comment if you like it...😊