Part - 2

"Welcome to the hell.." Ragini looks him without blinking, he was not the same Laksh whom she knew almost from the year, whom she loves, whom she admire, whome she had married...he is someone else, someone danger... His eyes only show hate toward her..he is not her Laksh...not any more...

" At last you bring this dayan...now i will show her, her fearful dream..." A women in her fifties roared..ragini's gaze move from laksh to her, She can see disgust on her face for herself..." Shamishta do you have any idea, what you are saying...? She is laksh's wife, our DIL.." another women same around her age, snapped..she was ap, laksh's mother...

" come on, badi mom..we all know very well, why laksh had married this disgusting girl..right kavi...?"girl of her age asked opinion of other girl named kavita, who was doing something in her phone, she gives a bored look to drama happening infront of her, sight than turned toward second women..." Mom, tomorrow is my important test i am going to take some rest...good night..." saying to a second women she gives one pity look to ragini who was still looking everyone with wide open eyes without understanding what is happening there, and left, First girl glare her for ignoring, when shamishta called her..

" swara..." " Yes mom.." she turned toward her mom.." take this dayan to her new room.." swara nodd..and tried to move..but laksh stopped her...

" Its ok swara, i will help me beloved wife.." swara smirk.." all yours.." ragini felt a fear all over her body, her mind was not in working but only screaming that 'she is in danger' She felt a shiver in her spine when Laksh hold her hand..." Leave me..." She shout for the first time in this all time, trying to free her hand, but he ignore and pull her making her to stand on her own feets.." you bloody.." she didn't even had chance to complete her sentence when felt a sharp pain at her cheek because of laksh slap and once again she she was on ground...

It takes her some moments to registered in her mind what happened, she placed her hand on the stomach in fear and look him with widen shocked eyes, it was first time ever in her life when someone slapped her...she didn't even heard scold from someone ever before.." Don't you ever dare to raise your voice infront of me.. got it..." his voice was more dangerious she ever heard...tears start rolling down her cheeks...

" Stop your crocodile tears.." he roared, but it only increase the speed of her tears... " You won't listen me like this..." He said angrily grabbing her wrist and pulled her inside, she start shouting, " leave me, let me go..it is hurting.." and punching on his hand with her free hand in order to get free, she was scared, scared to get hurt, as she can't bear anymore lose, but he keeps pulling her uneffected by her screaming and punching..

Laksh pushed her inside one room, because of sudden push she fell down on the grown screaming in pain.." from now on, this is your room.." ragini look above and get shock to see the room, it was a small untidy room with lots of boxes and other useless things and without any window or fan, only one small bulb was there which was also not working properly...

" No.. i can't stay here.." she run to him and hold his hands.." no laksh you can't do this to me..i know it is a prank but please stop it, it is scaring me..please laksh.. try to understand i can't stay here, i am..."but he interrupt giving a hateful look to her.." no ragini, this is not a prank, prank was that what i was doing with you till now..that love, care and marriage drama, the truth is I hate you, i hate you from the bottom of my heart..." Saying he pushed her again and closed the door... " No..please open the door... I am scared of darkness..." She cried keeps knocking the door vigorously...

Laksh came in his room... He was feeling restless..ragini's pleading voice was not ready to leave him...he get frustrate, and throw the vase on the floor and shout.." stop it laksh...you didn't did anything wrong, she deserve it.." the vase broke in a hundred pieces with a loud noise...swara came to his room after hearing the noise and found laksh sitting on the sofa placing her head in the hands with close eyes...