I warned you; h.potter (ᵖᵗ ¹)

warnings; -
specific house; -
status; half blood

details;
- you're an awkward first year
- this chap is rly long since it's combining the first, and fourth year (im skipping second and third year because, hell nawh im writing all that)
- this ff is a two part
- goblet of fire era

enjoy♡ ❜❜

Just like every other 11 year old, she was extremely excited for her first day of school at hogwarts, school of wizardry and magic. She held her mother's hand as they walked through the king's cross. The sounds of trains running on the rails together making her just even more excited to get on board the train to hogwarts.

"Okay honey we're here!"

There you stood still with your trolley and still hand in hand with your mother.

"Uhh, mum.. That's a wall.."

"Oh (y/n), it's not just a wall," she pulled her to the side as they watched another family of wizards step by. One of them ran into the wall and just poofed out of sight.

"M-Mum what if I hurt myself while running?"

"Oh honey, it's fine," your mother clutched your hands in hers and stared into your dream filled eyes. She hugged you tightly and bid you off with some kisses here and there.

You slowly walked towards the wall, trembling from the nervousness.

"I-I'm s-sorry miss but could you show me..um.."

"How to get to platform 9¾ ?"

"Y-Yes !"

"You don't have to worry about a thing! You can go right after Ronnie over here." You looked to the side and smiled over at the red head boy. After he went, it was your turn and boy, you were so nervous that you could fill up a whole pool with your own sweat !

She gave you a reassuring smile and you ran into the wall. You closed your eyes tightly and reopened them to see a big bronze coloured train with the word 'hogwarts' planted on its side.

◌ ⁺ ˖˚ ◌ ⑅ FIRST YEAR₊ ◌ ⁺⑅ ˚ ◌"

You walked around inside the train, trying to find an empty carriage to take a seat in. After a while, you stumbled upon a carriage with the boy that you had seen just now. You knocked on the glass sliding door and opened it up slowly.

"H-Hi! I-Is it okay if I sit here?"

Being nervous really affected the way you talked a lot and it was embarassing you even more. A boy with dark slightly messy hair and a pair of round glasses looked up at you and nodded, patting the seat beside him.

You gave a soft smile and went in the carriage, sliding the door behind you close.

"So, what's your name?" The red head asked, eating his 'jellybeans', as the muggles called it.

"O-Oh my name's (y/n) Lancaster."

"My name's Ron Weasly!"

"Nice to meet you Ron!" You said, handing out a handshake which was then returned.

You looked over to your side, looking at the boy next to you

"W-Well what's your name?"

"My name's Harry. Harry Potter."

"Oh, C-Cool !"

Harry was happy that you didn't treat him like he was royalty. With everyone referring him as 'the boy who lived' rather than his name Harry Potter, he was happy to hear people not doing that.

You being the awkward girl you are, you straightened your posture and coughed a bit, bringing Harry's and Ron's attention to you.

"S-So does this mean we're f-friends?"

Harry gave a soft smile together with Ron and nodded their heads.

"Yeah we are." Harry replied.

Since then, let's just say you started to develope feelings for the spectacled boy and he developed feelings for you too.

✧.*ධ̎ૢ ˒̫̮ FOURTH YEAR ✧.*ධ̎ૢ ˒̫̮

It was way past curfew but here (Y/n) was walking around the corridors of school, on the way to the black lake. (Y/n) had another one of her frequent nightmare fits and some nights it wouldn't be so bad but that night it was extremely bad. Whenever this happens, She usually goes for a little walk around the school, occasionally seeing some paintings talk or sometimes even some hot scenes, like that one time when (Y/n) saw what seemed to be Draco and Pansy kissing but he was most probably under amortenia or some other potion.

She took her time, walking down the stair case to take a short breather. She herself was so surprised how she never once gotten caught but Mr Filch wouldn't get mad at her anyway since he already knew about her little comfort walks to the lake and if he found it so troublesome then he would've gotten about 50 points deducted from (h/n).

While in your tracks, you quickly hid behind the wall when you suddenly saw Professor Slughorn walking down the hall on. Once the coast was clear, she peaked over the brick walls and tip toed to the place where he was headed to. The great hall.

She crept into the little space behind the hall's giant doors and slowly peered her head from the door to see what was going on. There you saw him putting a piece of paper into the goblet of fire, seeing the little explosion of blue flame once he put it in.

'What even is he doing?' The curious girl thought.

Just as Professor Slughorn turned around, (Y/n) swiftly hid back into her hiding spot just waiting for him to go away. She sat there in her dark hiding place for a good 10 to 15 minutes just waiting for him to go away but once the coast was clear she got out of her hiding place and sprinted away. Quickly yet quietly, she sprinted up to the (h/n) dorms and head into her dormroom.

◌ ⁺ ˖˚ ◌ ⑅♥︎◌ ⁺⑅ ˚ ◌"
Hope yall liked this so far :3
Ig; fuwiiko
Twt; panda0flowers