thirteen

'DONT JUDGE MY DAMN PFP ITS JORGE BLANCO AKA LEON FROM VIOLETTA AKA MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH WHEN HE WAS A LIL BOI'_______________________________

_______________________________

nadia brushed the last of her baking powder off and stood up to put on her dr martin boots. when she laced them up she heard the doorbell ring loudly.

"coming darius!" she shouted down to the porch. when she reached the door and opened it it wasn't darius out there, it was brandon.

"hey, sorry to be here without announcing myself but this is important" brandon spoke. nadia tilted her head and told him to come in.

"brandon what's wrong" she placed her hand on his shoulder and he grabbed his phone. "i went by kenzies to see if she was okay but she wasn't home.. she also isn't answering her phone and her car is gone.." nadia thought for a second.

"you don't think she?.." nadia started but brandon didn't let her finish. "yes. johnny needs to know but i can't go tell him by my own" brandon said.

nadia nodded and grabbed her coat from the chair in her hallway. "i'll call darius to cancel. you drive"

and they were out the door.

***

brandon knocked on the door and johnny opened it in a split second "hey. have any of you heard from mackenie?" brandon asked johnny lauren and annie standing in the doorway.

"no. have you?" johnny asked brandon and nadia. they both shook their head.

"come in" johnny said and stepped out the way.

they all walked to the couch and sat down. "so, when did you all last talk to kenzie?" brandon asked everyone.

"i don't know but carson and hayden haven't been on their phone either. its really fucking annoying" annie said and rolled her eyes harshly.

"call kenzie again" lauren nudged johnny's shoulder and he tilted his head in question "you're the only one she might answer" lauren said.

* calling 'kenzie zieg' calling 'kenzie zieg' *

it took a couple of rings until she answered finally.

"...yes?"

"where are you? i haven't heard from you."

"johnny i don't have time for this, i told you it wasn't a good idea to talk to you right now and i am currently driving so.."