sixteen

" 𝚟𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚒 " — 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚘____________________________

____________________________

mackenzie's life was a mess. first of all she had a boyfriend who cheated, and then killed the girl he cheated with. when she found out he cheated she decided to cheat as well.

and now to no surprise she is still dating joey but might be pregnant with johnny's baby

great.

"we need to get it tested kenzie. you might not even be pregnant" maddie said while tucking a strand of hairs behind kenzies ear.

"i'm so scared maddie" kenzie cried. "iknow you are" maddie looked kenzie in the eyes.

"what are you going to do if it turns out that you are in fact pregnant." maddie asked softly and kenzie looked up.

"talk to joey first. i want him to explain and i want to see if i could still love him. if i see that i do i'll tell him i'm pregnant. if i see that i don't i'll break up with him and go tell johnny." kenzie sighed.

"you're keeping the baby?" maddie asked. kenzie nodded "i am not getting an abortion.." she spoke and maddie nodded in agreement.

maddie handed kenzie a pregnancy test and kenzie thanked her before she walked into the bathroom.

it took her some time but she came out, with red shot eyes and swollen cheeks.

maddie turned her head towards her little sister and sighed. "you are aren't you." she asked and kenzie nodded.

"yes i am" she cried

***

*trrrrring!* *triiiing!*

the doorbell rang and kenzie shot up from the couch and ran towards the door. she yanked it open and there he was.

joey birlem

joey shifted on his feet and looked up to mackenzie with wide eyes. "kenz i am so glad you texted me" he smiled and kenzie held out her hand for him to grab.

when he held on to her hand she pulled him inside. she looked at him first. nothing had changed in him.

she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. at first joey was shocked and he didn't hug back, but after a few second he wrapped his arms around her and they rocked back and forth.