Snitches

(Hallo!!!! DON'T KILL ME PLZE!!!)

-Harry's P.O.V.-

I was looking through my closet, organizing stuff and throwing out the things that were unwanted or useful, when I came across a box that was white and gold, with the words 'Corrie's Master Footwear Shoe Shop'.

I remember that while I was dating Ginny, I had bought her several pairs of shoes from that shop. I even bought her a custom made pair, but I never got the chance to give them to her.

I opened the box, and sure enough, there were the custom made shoes. They were 6 inch golden stilettos that were shiny and sparkly. The designs on the shoes made it look like they were snitches.

'Couldn't hurt to try them on, could it?' I thought.

I took the shoes out of the box and put them on. The shoes glowed a bit, than resized to fit my foot. Soon, the shoes fit like a glove.

Standing up, I checked myself out in the floor-length mirror Draco got me. 

My hairless legs looked like they had been sculpted by a greek sculpture, made to look like a god. I turned around to see what else changed and gasped in surprise at what I saw.

Before, my arse was big, but flat. Now though, it was large and perky. Let me tell ya, I never thought I would have a sexy arse, but there it was.

'I wanna watch a movie...' I thought, putting on a pair of pants that went over my heels. I didn't want to take the shoes off so I made sure to cover them.

Sadly, my arse was so big that it looked like I was wearing skinny jeans where my arse was. I sighed and walked into the living room. Looking around for the TV remote, I found it right in front of the TV stand. 

I walked over and leaned down, grabbing the remote, only to snap back up when I felt someone slap my arse.

"W-what was th-that for?" I cried, whipping around to look at my roommate. 

"Nothing. Your arse was just to tempting. It was practically begging me to slap it." Riddle answered with a smirk.

Mumbling incoherent words, I walked over to the couch and plopped down to watch a movie.

"If you keep talking like that you're definitely gonna get 'fucked up the arse'." Riddle stated, sitting down next to me on the couch.

My eyes widened slightly because of what he had said. I terrible kink for talking dirty and just a few fraises could have me hard as a rock. Thankfully, Riddle didn't know about my kinks. 

"Oh come on Potter. I already knew you were a slut. What's the surprise for?" Riddle asked, smirking again.

I looked away from him, not answering the question, and instead I put on 'The Princess Bride'. I crossed my legs, forgetting that Riddle didn't know about the heels.

"Nice shoes there, Slut. You trying to seduce me?" Riddle asked, licking the shell of my ear.

My face got red as my dick hardened a little. He continued to nibble on my ear, only to move to my neck, continuing to bite and suck on my sensitive flesh. 

A few moments later I felt Riddle put his hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing circles on it. I mewled quietly shifting a little. I was so lost in a haze of pleasure that I didn't have control over my body.

"D-Daddy~" I moaned, my dick getting harder with every suck and bite.

"What's wrong my little slut? Do you want Daddy's big, fat, juicy cock up your arse? Fucking you till your overflowing with my seed? Do you need Daddy to pleasure you my little whore? Do you want Daddy to use you?" Riddle growled into my ear.

"Yes Daddy! Please~ Ahh~" I moaned out.

Riddle growled again and before I could blink, I was sitting on his lap, facing him. He than crashed our lips together, dominating the  kiss almost immediately. My hands tangled themselves into his hair, pulling a tugging from the overwhelming pleasure coursing through my body. Riddle's hands were in my pants squeezing and kneading my arse. I moaned into the kiss, giving him access to the inside of my mouth. 

"F-fuck me Daddy~" I moaned into the kiss.

Riddle growled and ripped my pants and underwear off in one go. I pulled my shirt off as he started rubbing my sides. Riddle than plunged one of his fingers into my arse. I moaned at the feeling as he pumped it in and out of my entrance. 

A few minutes later, Riddle was finger fucking me with 4 fingers. I was moaning in ecstasy. 

"You ready baby whore?" Riddle asked.

"Yes Daddy~ Fill me with your seed~" I moaned. 

Riddle removed his fingers, and by now I had slick gushing out of me like a stream. He than aligned my entrance with the tip of his dick. Than, without warning, he plunged straight into me. 

I moaned loudly, calling out his name over and over like a spell, as he fucked me. He grunted and moaned while I rose and fell with his thrusts.

I cried out, moaning louder and higher than ever, when he found my sweet spot.

"Th-There! Right th-there~" I cried. 

My pupils were blown wide, I had drool dripping from my mouth, and the sounds coming from my mouth were downright sinful. But I didn't care. I was so overdosed on pleasure, my head was spinning.

I cried out again as I climaxed, moaning loudly as I suddenly felt a hot liquid get released into me.

We both rode out our highs, as we soon finished.

A few minutes later we laid there panting. His dick was still in my arse but I made no move to remove it. We laid on the couch, cuddling. Enjoying each other's company, and slowly fell asleep.

-The End-