Rouge's teasing and Tails' dairy

Tails' POV 

I arrived at Sonic's house by 3:14, he always wakes up early, I heard the door open revealing Sonic's dad. 

"Hey Tails, how are you?" He said, as he let me inside. 

"Great, do you know where Sonic is, we're gonna be late." I asked, as I sat on the sofa. 

"He's upstairs, getting ready." He said, as he drank a sip of beer. 

I was getting scared, Sonic never told me that his dad drinks. Sonic walked out of his room, and he slid down the stairs. 

"Hey, pal, didn't know you were coming here." He said, as he got his lunchbox from the counter.

"Yeah, my mom has been telling me to go to your house." I said, as I got up and walked with Sonic to the door.

When we arrived at school, we were greeted by Rouge.

"Hey, big blue and little yellow~" She said, as she walked around us. I hate it she calls me 'little yellow' I'm not that little.

"Hey Rouge, how's Knuckles." Sonic said, as we walked to the courtyard. 

"He's doing fine, he tried having se-" Rouge was muffled by Sonic covering my ears. 

"We can't be talking about that, Tails is too young to hear this." He said, as he uncovered my ears. Sonic's hands were so soft and warm. 

"Sorry, little yellow, forgot you were here." She said.

"I'm not that small!" I yelled at her, as she backed away.

Sonic held my shoulder, I felt bad for yelling at Rouge, I didn't know she was joking.

"Sorry for yelling at you, I just that I don't like being called 'little yellow'." I said, as I took her hands.

"That's fine, I need to know what kind of nickname to call you." She said, smiling.

"Well, how about Tails-kun?" She said as she teased Sonic.

"Hey, big blue, maybe you can call Tails that~" Rouge teased.

Sonic blushed darkly, "S-stop it!" He yelled as he hide in my backpack. I tried to convince him that he doesn't have to call me that, but he hid deeper in my backpack.

"Your embarrassing him, Rouge." I said, as a blushed blue hedgehog came out of hiding.

"Sorry, I was just teasing you a bit." Rouge said, as I blushed a little.

"Aw, Tails-kun is blushing~" She said, as she pointed at me.

"A-am n-not!" I blushed harder. 

"Hey, don't worry about it." Sonic said, as he grabbed my hands.

"Aw, so cute~" She said, as she took a picture.

I blushed harder and hide my blushing face in Sonic's chest. I heard Rouge squealed and Sonic telling her to stop. My blush went away, and backed away.