A Day In The Mall

Tails~

I was the mall with my mother, she had to drag me here, me on the other hand, doesn't like the mall. You know why? Because my mother loves a shop called 'Victoria Secret' I HATE it there. I was the only boy there. I felt my cheeks heat up as the sight of bras and panties. I just want to leave the mall and never come back (That is if Sonic goes to the store XD) 

"Sweetie, is something wrong?" My mom asked me as she placed a hand on my shoulder. I turned towards her.

"Mom, I don't like this store, its full with woman stuff." I whined as I saw a mom with her child.

"Excuse me, do you where the girl panties are? I need some for my daughter." She explained as her daughter blushed in embarrassment. 

"Mommy, I don't need those!" She yelled as she placed her head in her hands, hiding her embarrassment. I also blush when she said 'girl panties' suddenly, I don't feel uncomfortable in this store anymore. I slowly walked away, taking the girl with me, because I could tell that she was feeling uncomfortable too. We went to that arcade across from the mall. She sighed in relief.

"Thanks for getting me out of that store." She said, as she fluffed her dress. 

"What's with the dress?"I asked her as she looked at me. 

"It's for a party I'm going to, my mommy wants me to get a boyfriend, so she made me come here." She explained as she lowered her head.

"If you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?" I asked her as she rubbed her arm.

"I'm 10-years-old." She said, as she held up 10 fingers. Wow, at a young age? Her mom is messed up. 

We walked into the arcade and there was a lot of children. There was a lot of elderly people too. Until I spotted Knuckles and Sonic shooting loops in basketball. I walked over to them and the girl was shyly behind me. 

"Hey, dude!" Knuckles greeted me as he softly punched my arm. I touched Sonic's shoulder and he turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey, buddy!" He said, as he gave me a quick hug before grinning at the girl behind me. 

"Ah, I see you already met my cousin Cream." He said, before picking her up. Sonic had a cousin! Cream giggled as Sonic lift her up in the air. 

"Hahaha, higher!" Cream shouted in excitement as Sonic spun her around higher. I giggled as the sight of Sonic being reunited with his cousin Cream. Sonic hugged Cream really tight, like a bear hug. Sonic put Cream on her feet and she held his hand. 

Sonic's POV 

Knuckles and I were playing basket ball in the arcade, it was really fun until Knuckles whined because I always win basketball game, even arcades.

"Sonic, it's not fair, you always win." He whined as I patted his head. 

"It's because I'm the best." I said, proudly. Knuckles groaned as he grabbed a basketball and aimed at the hoop, missed again. Knuckles passed the basketball to me and I threw the ball, made it.

"Nothing but net!"I shouted as I smiled happily. Some girls giggling at me. I rubbed the back of my head as I waved at them. I draw my attention at Knuckles whining like a baby. I wrapped my arms around Knuckles and he started whining.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay, ya big baby." I rubbed his back smoothly. As he let out a couple of whines. I had a smirk on my face, I knew what to do.

"Knuckles, I have a new prank."I said, as he looked at me.

"What type of prank?" He asked as we left the arcade, when we met up with Tails and my cousin Cream. 

"Knuckles, Tails, I want to introduce you to my cousin, Cream." I said, as Cream held my hand. She shyly waved. She gave me a nickname 'Sonic-chan'