1. Collide

Arselynn's POV
Pronounced: (Are-suh-lin)

The character played by Arselynn is Meghan trainor. So picture her as what Arselynn looks like.

Ugh I hate the morning.

I wake up and the sun is shining right into my face through my window. I really need to cover that up I think. Right after opening my pretty blue eyes I pick up my phone and scroll through Instagram twitter vine and I check my snap chat. One I finish going through all my social media apps I force myself to get out of my cozy bed. I Stand up and walk to my bathroom that is connected to my room. I look at my face (ew) and wash it with some acne wash so I don't break out. I take my blonde hair out of its crazy bun and just brush it out. After that I step on my scale that says "you're perfect to me." In bold letters. I have to admit I'm not the skinniest girl
out there but I don't care I'm confident with who I am. My doctor tells me I'm not fat or heavy I just have a bigger body layout and I'm okay with it.

I go back into my room and look for something to wear today because its the first day if my new High school. I'm going to be a junior this year. I end up picking out some ripped light wash jean shorts, a black v neck, a silver necklace, and some silver sandals. I decide to wait to my clothes on until after breakfast. I waltz downstairs and pick out some honey bounces of oats cereal and grab the milk.

After breakfast I run back up stairs and put on my outfit. Then I move on to my hair. I end up curling the ends of my long blonde hair and French braiding my bangs back. Once I finish my hair I pull out my makeup bag. I start off with foundation, concealer, and powder to hide blemishes and dark circles. Then I take my black pencil eye liner and smudge it into both my upper and lower water and lash line. I finish off with some mascara, blush, and Chapstick. I'm all ready for my first day finally.

I walk back downstairs and grab my backpack. I kiss my mom and dad good bye and head out the door to my new bus stop. It feels like I've been waiting forever until the bus finally comes around the corner and stops at my house. I step up onto the bus totally forgetting that I don't have any friends to sit with now because I moved. I take an empty seat near the middle. On my way to my seat I hear someone say "who's that" and a few Whispers travel the bus. I instantly duck my head and take my seat. People like that get me so upset.

After the long bus ride I walk into school receiving stares of death from some girls, laughs from the bullies, and a few welcoming smiles. I find my locker, jam all my stuff into it and begin the search for my first class.

After a few minutes I stop and accept the fact that I'm totally lost. I continue walking with my face in my schedule when I completely collide with some boy. "I'm so sorry!" I instantly say. When I look up I can already tell what type of kid this boy is.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you guys for reading chapter 1! Tell me what you think and if I should update or not? Thank guys! (Sorry this was terrible)