|| chapter 1 (and probably the only one) ||

kobi looked into his mirrored image on his phone. being live to 23 people, he felt so much pressure to do the makeup right, especially since he knew that after the live stream, he would have to post various tik toks to his 11.8k fans. it had to be perfect. he struggled to do the eyeliner perfectly and started shaking more and more. as he glanced at the chat he saw various people saying "DAMN THOSE BROWS DUDE".

"thanks guys!" he said and cracked a smile at the phone. he knew that his brow game was strong, since it was the only part of his makeup he kept getting compliments about.

maybe he was always just destined to only do brow makeup..

as kobi ended the live he couldn't take it anymore..

he smeared his makeup all over his face as he burst out into tears. he ripped off the white wig he always used for his shiro cosplay, and along with it the wig cap came off.

he felt like he couldn't do anything right..

but one thing he knew he cold do was...

brows..

he was perfect at doing brows.

---

no shade to kobi, i love you man, you're great at makeup/cosplay, keep doing what you're doing!

y'all should go follow Markimoobooper

k thx bye.