leprechaun Bakugou

Kirishima was walking around in the woods when he saw a rainbow, he decided to find the end of the rainbow and get the gold, after 4 hours of searching Kirishima finally found it, the end of the rainbow and its pot of gold.
But Kirishima forgot that every pot of gold has a leprechaun, when he got closer loud explosions went off " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YA DOING WITH MY POT OF GOLD SHITTY HAIR" yelled a voice Kirishima turn to see who was yell it but all he got was nothing until he looked down and saw an angry short man wearing green "ummm???" Kirishima very confused went down to be level with the small man "WHAT FUCKER" asked the small man still yelling "are you... leprechaun" Kirishima asked still confused but pretty much accepting the fact that they do exist.
"YEAH I AM AND YOUR NEAR MY POT OF GOLD" the leprechaun yelled, Kirishima laughed "I won't steal your got of gold, I'm Kirishima by the way".
The leprechaun taken back by Kirishima kindness said " I'm Bakugou and don't you fucken forget it".

After a bit of talking (mostly Bakugou yelling) Kirishima said his goodbyes and left as he was leaving Kirishima and Bakugou realise something, welp I'm in love with him, Kirishima visited him everyday and not once did Bakugou not hate it (though he acted like it).

-S