Chapter 1: The beginning

My name is Mikiru but the towns people know me as rouge sayian and this is my story.

12 years back when I was 7 my mom and I used to do everything together untill a army of freiza men came and destroyed our land and my mom tried to fight them off but they were too strong. But before she went to fight them she did 2 things for me. First she hid me in a spot that was safe untill freiza men left and 2 she taught me her most powerful move. After that she went to go fight the army of soldiers and their boss and never came back.

12 years later of living by myself with no friends I wander the planet for places to stay but at this point now I like to live almost anywhere. When living on this planet I had to steal some food,clothes, and water. I know its not right but I got to survive and this is the best way I know how. When looking at the stuff I stole without getting caught I see a cloak and I pick it up and put it on and call myself rouge sayian. But little did I know my life started to change for the better.

When I was strolling through town one day I see some little kids asking for some food and I felt bad for them so I give them some of my friut out of my bag. After that they thank me and run off somewhere, but later that day I was planning to take a short cut back home so I went to go between some houses and when I do I see a female sayian getting harssed by two male sayians. I call out to them and say.

RS: Pick on someone your own size.

Male sayian 1: You should have kept walking kid.

The two sayians come flying at me with their fist ready and I put up my guard to block them and I was successful. Then the next thing I do is grab their fist and send them flying into a wall. One gets knocked out and another is still up so I go up to him and punch him in the face then I kicked him into a wall. After that I dust my hands off and walk over to the female sayian and say.

RS: Are you okay?

Female sayian: I am now. Thanks for saving me here take this as thanks for saving me * takes some money out and gives it to Rouge*

RS: Thanks you didnt have to give me anything. I do this for free.

Female sayian: No take it you deserve it and by the way my name is Nene what's yours?

RS: you know everyone calls me Rouge sayian but my real name is Mikiru.

Female sayian: Nice to meet you. Anyway I should be getting home see you later and thanks *walks away*

RS: Yeah see you *turns around and walks between the house to get home*

The next day I got up to go to town for some supplies cause I was running low on food. But when I get to the town I saw something bad happening. It was an army of freiza soldiers raiding the town. I knew I had to do something or everyone was gonna lose their food they grew. And I think to myself I know I am supposed to keep to myself but right now I got to be these peoples prayer. And I am gonna answer it. I walk up behimd one solider and punch him and I grab his arms and throw him into the sky and fly after him. Then he calls his some of his friends to help him. After that I keep flying at them and say.

RS: Energy Wave!!!

All five of them die from the blast. But at that moment I sense something from within the smoke. When it clears I see 30 freiza soldiers aiming at me. I quickly look down at the towns people and say.

RS: *yells* Everyone move now and get to safety or all of you will die!!

Towns people: *runs to safety*

RS: *looks back up* Haaaaaaaa *uses ki to make a barrier around the small town* Agh..... *gets hit by the ki blast that was shot by the soldiers*

Soldiers: We got him.