Chapter 2: New life New friend

*Rouge stops falling*

RS: *opens one eye* Huh? What happen?

???: I happen.

RS: *looks in the direction of the voice* Nene is that you?

Nene: Yep. Looks like you needed help so I grabed you out of the sky while you were falling.

RS: *struggles to keep eye open* Thanks

Nene: No problem. Also you should sleep you have no energy right now. Go ahead I got you.

RS: Okay ill do that. And thanks again for catching me *falls asleep*

Nene: Your welcome.

*The next day*

RS: *starts waking up and yawns* Ooooooo man.. I had a good night sleep. Huh am I in someone's house *looks around the room* looks like it but whos house?

I go into my bag I always bring with me and pull out some spare clothes and put them on. Them I trys to think who's house I am in and then I smell something good comming from one room.

RS: *follows the smell of cooking* Whats that good
smell and who's cooking it.

And as I walk towards the smell I see.

RS: Nene? Is this your house

Nene: Yep. Like it?

RS: Yes I do. But are you sure I can be in here after all ima guy and your a girl.

Nene: Its fine I trust you won't hurt me right?

RS: Yeah I won't.

Nene: come sit down we gonna have breakfist together *makes a hand gesture for rouge to sit down*

RS: Okay *sits down in the chair*

Nene: So rouge while we are eating can you tell me how you went super sayian I really want to know.

RS: How I went ssj huh *flashes back to when I went ssj* Okay I'll tell you.

*1 hour and 30mins later*

RS: So yeah the whole point of the story was that if your pushed to the edge you will unlock new power.

Nene: Okay thanks for the info.

RS: Alright *stands up* I think I overstayed my welcome I think ill leave you be and thanks for the food *puts hand on door knob*

Nene: WAIT!!! *grabs rouges free hand*

RS: *stops in place* Hmmm?

Nene: Can I actually come with you to get stronger or at least tech me to go ssj?

RS: *smiles* Sure but it won't be easy the training ima put you through is gonna push you to your limits.

Nene: I didn't expect it to be easy but I am ready.

RS: Alright so lets stay the night at your place if that's alright with you?