Prologue

*Summer's P.O.V*
"Hey,come over here."Kaycee said over the loud music in the room.
As I walked over to the girls, they looked radiant with their party dresses.I remembered the last time I wore a red party dress "things" happened.
"Hey girl ,why do you look so confused?" Clarissa asked. I saw all their faces on me."Nothing,I am in the mood for a party," I said in order to avoid their questions,"guess what girls it is only one week to the summer holidays."

🎶Cause it's always on your mind.🎶 Tomika said in a musical tone.We all burst out laughing for she had a passion for music.
It was always fun when they were around. That Saturday afternoon we had all gone shopping at The Mall Of America famously known as MOA,then afterwards went to plan for Kaycee's Party 🎉
* * *
"What another party, where?" I heard someone ask. "Where else but at the Magnificent" Equatorial Residence" answered back his friend.
Agh! Were the thoughts in mind.
"Kaycee, Is Preston having a party?" I asked happily knowing that I might not have to see his stupid face tonight at all. "Yeah why do you ask?" I heard some guys over there talking about it. " I was even more glad to know that Maddy and her Panthers would not trouble us.
"You want some vodka?"I heard Clarissa ask and it sounded like magic to my ears." I would gladly have anything drinkable at this point right now. " I said enthusiastically.

And for the rest of the night was like a dream in heaven with no worries of pestering people in my life. And the next few hours were a blur.

* * *