Ohmtoonz

I'm just going to jump right into it!
Ohms POV
I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I let out a big sigh as I turn in my TV and watch some Netflix. Cartoonz was late again, he is always at work or hanging out with friends. He never seemed to spend time with me anymore like he used to.
No Ones POV
Ohm lies on his bed watching My Hero Academia (it's really good okay??)
When he hears the the front door open. Ohm jumps up knowing that it was Cartoonz. He turned off the TV and jumped out of bed. Ohm went down the steps to see Cartoonz holding his arms out for a hug. He gladly accepted and gave him a big bear hug, wrapping his arms around his neck as Cartoonz picks him up and spins him.
"Missed me?" Cartoonz asks
"Always"Ohm says nuzzling into his chest.
"I'm sorry." Cartoonz says frowning
Ohm pulls away but still keeps a grip on his arms.
"For what?" Ohm asks, but has feeling he knows what for.
"For not being here when you need me, I'm always away. In I feel horrible." Cartoonz says looking down.
"Aww tonzie, you should feel bad." Ohm jokes. They laugh.
"Dick." Cartoonz says smiling. "I promise to be around more."
"Pinky promise?" Ohms asks holding out his pinkie.
Cartoonz chuckles "pinkie promise."
AAAAAA I know this was really short but I had no ideas and I wanted to do something. Hope you liked it! :3 OwO