Chapter 6

(Harry's POV)

I was so excited when Louis hung up. I looked at Liam and I take it i was smiling like an idiot. "You must really like him to be smiling like that." Liam said. I felt myself blushed. "Shut up!" I said and pushed him lightly. Liam laughed and pushed me back. We are like brothers the way we treat each other. I squealed hearing the door open. "Louis!" I yelled. I run out of my room and down the stairs and hug Louis tightly.

"H...Harry." Louis said. I quickly pulled away blushing. I looked up at Louis. "So Where we studying?" he asked. I smiled and took his arm. "Up in my room." I said and pulled him up the stairs. His arm felt so small in my hand.

I pulled him into my room and looked at Liam and then Louis. "Louis, this is Liam." I said smiling and letting go of his arm. I smiled watching them. I looked at Louis face. "Guys what is it! Tell me!" Louis said. I chuckled. "Well, I didn't know you wore mascara and eyeliner." i said. I watched as he ran over to my mirror. My eyes instantly fell to his ass. It looked perfect almost, he has a better ass then most of the girls I have been with. Hell, he had a better ass then my ex boyfriend.

"Care to explain?" Liam asked. I instantly shot my eyes back up to looked at Louis. I smiled seeing him blush. "Umm....I have four sisters, and maybe I should close my door when I take a nap?" He said. I smiled not caring to ask more. I sat on the bed and watched as Liam sat next to me and then Louis in my office chair. I watched as he pulled out the science book we all had.

"Wow, wait He is tutoring you?" Liam sat sitting up. Shit! I for got to even mention thats why he is coming over. I blushed, "Well, I have been slacking in some classes and Mr. Smith assigned him to me." I said smiling on the inside. I am glad he assigned him to me. I looked at Louis then Liam. "Well, I will give you two time alone, I'll be downstairs playing video games." he said and left.

I sighed in relief and leaned back on the wall. I hear Louis say sorry. "Its fine Lou." I said smiling looking at him. "Wait, Lou?" Louis asked. I felt myself blush, oops that slipped. "Sorry, I just thought it would suit you." he said. "Its fine really, I like it." he said. I smiled glad he liked it, I watched as he pulled out his glasses and put them on. I smiled, damn he was cute with his glasses on.

"So, what are we working on?" I asked. I smiled big when he looked at me. I watched as he walked over and sat next to me. "You have homework in this class yes?" he asked. "Yeah." I said, god why am I so nervous with him sitting next to me?!I almost forget that he is even talking to me. "You have to do an outline on Chapter 3." he said flipping to that page. I groaned hearing him say that. I looked at him. "How many pages did it take you?" I asked looking at him. I see him blush and i smile big again. "I still need to finish." he said.

I smiled and got my notebook and a pencil. "We can work together then!" I said smiling. I watched him as he turned to the page he was on. I smiled and then see him blush and hide his notebook. "What?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing" he said blushing. "Let me see!" I said and reach over to take it. "No! You are gonna have to catch me to read it!" He yelled and got up and ran out of the room.

I groaned and stood. "Louis give me the notebook!" I yelled can chased after him. I chased him into the living room, jumping over Liam's legs. I looked at Louis who was on the other side of the couch. "No" he said in a sassy voice. I growled and jumped over the couch and tackled him.

I watched as he opened his eyes. I would feel myself get lost in his eyes our faces inches apart. We just sat there in silence for a few moments. I just had to, I leaned forward and kissed him softly. I fell him push me off. I looked at him. "I...I need to go." he said. I watched as he ran off.

Liam looked over the couch to see me crying. I fucked up, like literally fucked up. I have lost, what a best friend because I couldn't take it and kissed him. I buried my face into my knees. I feel Liam hand rest on my back. I looked up at him. "What happened?" He asked sitting next to me. "I...I kissed him." I whispered. Liam looked at him. "oh, Harry, I'm sorry, but I don't know what to do." he said.

I looked up at him. "C...can you stay the night? And, maybe talk to him tomorrow for me?" i asked looking up at him. Liam nodded smiling, "Yeah, How bout we get some sleep?" he asked and grabbed Louis notebook. I nodded and stood and wiped away the tears the best I could.

I walked up the stairs into my room to see Louis stuff laying on the bed and my desk. I frowned, I started to pick his things up. I see his phone fall out of his bag. I picked it up and looked at it. Yeah, i know if i crack the code it is an invasion of privacy, but honestly I can't stop myself. I swipe the phone and it unlocks. Shit, he doesn't have a password!

I looked at the apps he had. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, couple games. Not much. I tapped his contacts and mind pulled up. I smiled seeing my name entered into his phone. I quickly lock his phone and put it in his bag and change into sweats and crawl under the covers.

~Morning~

I groaned hearing Liam yell at me to get up. I sat up, my hair plastered to one side of my face. Liam laughed looking at him. "Did someone drool last night?" he asked. I groaned and looked at my pillow seeing a slight wet spot. I felt myself blush. "I'm gonna take a shower, meet me down stairs for breakfast?" I asked. Liam nodded and left.

I stood and stretched making my back pop. I sighed, got my towel and walked into the bathroom.I turned the shower on to medium warm. I got in and sighed in relief feeling the warm beads of warms hit my back. I take a quick shower and got out.

i walked into my room. I closed the door and grabbed at pair of boxers and pulled them on. I sighed and walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I pulled them on having to jump some and walked over to my closet. I bit my lip looking at all the shirts my mother has gotten me. I honestly don't know why she gets me so many shirts.

I reached in and pulled out my Rolling Stones shirt and pulled it on and got some socks and sat on my bed. I pulled the socks on and grabbed my torn up boots, hey just because they are torn and worn out doesn't mean I have to get a new pair.

I walked down stairs into the kitchen smelling chocolate chip pancakes. I licked my lips and sat next to Liam and started to eat. "Who was that boy? From last night Harold?" my mother asked walking into the kitchen. I looked up from my plate and looked at Liam. Liam shrugged and went back to eat. Yeah thanks for the help.

"Umm, He was my tutor," I said and took a bite of my food. My mother looked up at me. "Your tutor? Why didn't I approve of him?" she asked. I swallowed and looked at her. "What is there to approve? He is the top student in our class. Ask Liam!" I said and nudge Liam to say something. Liam looked up. "Yeah, I heard he has A+'s in all the classes and aces the tests in under 20 minutes or so." he said hoping he said the right thing.

My mother looked at us. "fine, finish up and get to school before you are late." she said and walked out of the room. "She scares me." Liam said and finished. "Me too, I'll drive you." I said and grabbed my keys and walked toward the garage, but before i got in the car I ran back in and got Louis' bag.

I set it in the back and got in and looked at Liam and smiled. I drove toward school. I looked at Liam once i parked. "You still gonna talk to him fro me?" i asked hoping he will. "Yes, want me to give him is bag?" he asked. I glanced in the back at the bag, 'N..no I think I will." I said.

Liam nodded and got out. I got out and saw a group of girls not far away. I grimaced, I don't see how I even slept with them. It occurred to me last night after thinking that I am gay. I looked around for Louis. I spotted the boy leaning on a tree. I walked over to him. I stopped when he looked up at me. My breath was heavy when our eyes locked.

I watched as He walked over to me. "Look, Louis, I wasn't thinking last night when that happened." I said looking down. Louis didn't even say a thing to me. I frowned and gave him his bag and walked away. I need to do something, to get my mind off him. I glanced over at the girls and smirked and walked toward them. Hey, I'm not saying I am straight, I just need a decent fuck to get my mind off him.

I took a girl name Olivia's hand and pulled her into the school and to the janitor's closet. On the way i had gotten a glare from Liam as he talked to Louis.