« EIGHTEEN »

switched
                           chapter 17

« instagram »

                       @charjones

liked by danielseaxey, chaarXjonnes and 1

liked by danielseaxey, chaarXjonnes and 1.4k others

@charjones: red lips💋

@chaarXjonnes: HI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MET YOU A YEAR AGO TODAY AND I MISS YOU
@charjones: awh I miss you more! hope to meet you again!
@charscupcakes: GO ON TOUR
@imzachherron: you're so pretty char
@charjones: you make me blush zachary
@zharpls: MY SHIP IS BETTER THAN YOURS
@corbinabesson: hah that's rich

« char »

"hey char!" I walk over to andi, smiling the entire time. i then show her the letter. "you got in?" I nodded which made her hug me. "I'm so proud of you! James! she got in!"
James pulls me in for a hug, "I'm so happy for you."

We head to class, me going my own way as I don't have class with them.
     "miss jones, you're late."  I weakly smile and walk towards the back, sitting in my normal seat. "sorry ms. k." I pulled out my notebook for that class and flipped to an empty page.

   "miss jones why don't you come up and write your answer on the board." I nodded and made my way up to the front of the room, everyone's eyes on me. "um okay yeah." I write down my answer, hoping I got it right.
"huh. I'm surprised you got that right. Good job miss jones." I sat back down in my seat and waited for school to be over.

"hey mom? I'm home!" I walk into the kitchen, seeing a note on the table. 'had to run to the store. be back soon. ~love mom<3' I walk to the fridge and grab a yogurt cup, then I walk to the counter to grab a spoon.

"now it's homework time." I take myself and my backpack upstairs to my room. Once I open my door I plop down on my bed. I pull out zachs phone and click on the YouTube app. "homework can wait."

« AUTHORS NOTE »

lmao the last part is me