« TWENTY »

switched
                         chapter 19

« char »

      I was sitting up in my room, finishing texting everyone who got me something or wished me a merry christmas. "char! there's a present here for you!" I walk downstairs, to see my mom smiling like a maniac. "what's happening? I'm scared. why is the box so big?"

I walk over to the box and start unwrapping it. "I swear if this is a joke I'm going to hit someone." I open the box flaps and scream at what I see. "Zachary Dean Herron what the hell are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come see you char." He gets out of the box, tripping in the process. "It's Christmas. You should be with your family back in Texas instead of being here with me."

"I'll only go if you come with me. You did say that you've always wanted to go to Texas and you're on break." My mom finally walks closer to us and hands me a card, "here, this is from me." I quickly open the card, a plane ticket to Texas was laying inside. "mom? you're serious?"

A smile appears on her face, "of course I am honey." I instantly run to hug zach, excited to go with him. "come help me pack! THANK YOU MOM I LOVE YOU!" We head up to my room, once we arrive he sits on my bed as I head to my closet.

  "Hey char?" I turn around and look at me, "we can finally switch back phones." I put down the shirt I had in my hands and walk over to him. "Here's your phone back." We switch back phones, making both of us happy.

  "hey look at me!" I look over at him, a camera flash went off as soon as I did. "Zach! Do not post that!" He has a smirk on his face, "too late."

    « instagram »

              @imzachherron

Liked by ch.ar.jo.nes, honeyyherron and 2.7m others

@imzachherron: um so we switched back phones and she's so pretty??

@charjones: I wasn't ready for a picture! also we should be packing idiot
@zachyherron: hate her🙄
@herron.herron: and no one cares. stop bringing unneeded and unwanted hate into their lives.
@seaveydaniel: so she knows the surprise?
@charjones: depends, is it the same as my present?
   — @seaveydaniel: very much so
     — @charjones: then yes.
@imreeseherron: she's so pretty!
@imzachherron: she's even prettier in real life
@corbOneblesson: I love this ship??
@mama.herron: can't wait to meet her!
@avery.jack: UM WHAT?!?!? SHES GOING TO TEXAS!?!?

« authors note »

SHES GOING TO TEXAS!