A Special Gift

It was early in the morning in Fuyuki City, the sun slowly rises as cold winds drift the air with light snow. The ground was covered in white blanket, small snowflakes would slowly fall to the Earth's surface. Today was a special day, Christmas has come and some kids have already woken up opening up their gifts and families hang out together having fun. At the Einzbern's household, everyone was asleep. Well, not everyone. Kuro and Illya were both asleep as the others have snuck out of the house to quickly buy groceries for a Christmas dinner. Few minutes later, Illya woke up and yawned to try shaking off the drowsiness away. She could barely see after waking up just now, so she rubbed her eyes to help her vision be clear. As she was able to see better now, she looked around and then at her calendar realizing what today was. She immediately got up in a rush and got onto her knees, searching under the bed of a gift she secretly bought for Kuro. As she scavenged around, she finally found the gift and grabbed it, gently putting it on her bed. She gazed at the small gift, slowly starting to blush after wondering if she has enough courage to give it to Kuro or if she'll even like it. She remembers the day when they first did something lewd, having their first time together. Especially the day when she asked Kuro out, and they became a couple secretly. It's been almost 2 months already since they've dated, and no one knows about their little secret. Illya took a deep breath and got up, taking the gift with her as she headed to Kuro's room. She started to hesitate once she was standing at the doorway, feeling nervous to walk in. Illya felt like backing out now, but before she could turn around, Kuro was awake and knew she was there.

"I know you're there Illya. You can come in, no need to feel nervous or anything." Kuro sat up onto her bed, watching Illya slowly come in approaching her with a small box in her hands. The pink haired girl was curious what Illya was doing and the gift she has in her possession.

The silver haired girl started to stutter, her face was slowly burning up in embarrassment. She was unable to look Kuro in the eyes, she felt like running away quickly.

Kuro knew something was up, so she stood up and walked up to Illya, giving her a hug. Illya jumped a bit in shock, surprised not knowing Kuro would do that. She slowly settled down and smiles, finally able to relax with confidence. Kuro let her go then after knowing she was alright. They both stared at each other until Illya went to give her the gift.

"Th-This is for you Kuro... I-I wanted to get you something nice and.. I hope you l-like it.." Her face started turn bright red as Kuro accepted the gift and opened it. Kuro started to blush too then while tearing up a bit. It was a necklace that says "I love you" in many ways. She gently put the box on her bed then and went to give Illya a kiss. Illya was surprised as their lips met and turn into a passionate kiss. The two girls held each other close as they started to make out, moaning softly as the kiss grew more intense. Kuro took the lead right away and had Illya back up against the wall. As they parted from the kiss, a line of saliva was connected to their lips. Illya panted a little and looked at Kuro, knowing something was gonna happen. Kuro moved forward to Illya's neck and gently bit into it, knowing it's Illya's weak spot.

She let out a soft moan and gripped onto Kuro's shirt, feeling the sensation run up her body. Kuro started to smirk against her skin and stopped, kissing down to her collar bone. Illya moaned even more, holding Kuro close to her as if she wanted her to keep going and further. As Kuro was about to slide her hand down to Illya's pussy, Ruby, Illya's magical kaleido stick shows up and interrupts their moment. Illya and Kuro quickly stopped and let each other go, hoping Ruby didn't see anything they did just now. Unfortunately, Ruby saw what happened but not everything. She started to chuckle and fly up to Illya, seeing her master's face all red.

"Is Illya in love~? I knew you had feelings for Kuro! Now how about you two continue what you were doing as I record. Don't worry, I won't interrupt you two or show anyone else!"

Illya started to panic and snatched Ruby, throwing her out of Kuro's room and slammed the door shut before she could fly back in. She then sighed and sat onto Kuro's bed, apologizing to Kuro for Ruby interrupting their fun.

Kuro was wondering why she was apologizing, knowing it wasn't her fault. She knows that's how Ruby is, so she isn't mad or anything at all. Kuro remembered something then and got onto her knees, searching under her bed and pulled out a small gift as well. Illya tilted her head in curiosity, wondering what it was. She then got off the floor and sat next to Illya, being careful not to sit on the gift Illya gave her.

"I uh.. I got you something too Illya. I bought this gift for you after Thanksgiving and... I hope you like it." Illya started to blush as she took the gift and opened it. As she looked into the small box, she sees a necklace that's exactly what she got for Kuro, a necklace that says "I love you" in many ways. Illya felt so happy with tears forming at the corner of her eyes. She put the gift down carefully and hugged Kuro tightly, not wanting to let go. Kuro was surprised but she hugged Illya back, cuddling her with a smile.

"Merry Christmas Illya!" Kuro said cheerfully as they were still hugging. "Merry Christmas Kuro!" Illya replied back then giving Kuro a soft kiss on the cheek.

As they both finally let go, Ruby shows up out of nowhere and flies above them two. As they both looked up seeing Ruby, they noticed she was holding a mistletoe. The two girls started to blush intensely as they looked at each other, knowing what this means. They slowly lean close to one another's face and closed their eyes as their lips were in contact, kissing each other deeply. Illya moved her right hand onto Kuro's hand and they slowly interlock their fingers together as they start to make love. After few minutes of them kissing, they parted from the kiss and panted heavily. Kuro looked at Illya with a soft smile while blushing slightly.

"I love you Illya.. Merry Christmas, babe." Illya blushed immediately and stuttered a bit then. "I-I love you too Kuro! Merry Christmas, hun."

THE END