1.1

holy shiiiiit

i'm so so so so sorry for not updating any of my stories 😳

i will try and update more frequently

enjoy :))

what do you want, jennie?" jisoo hissed, pulling chaeyoung away from jennie.

"nothing...just getting a treat with my boyfriend" she smiled a mocking smile.

jisoo's face grew red with anger and right before she was gonna say something back, a sweet voice called out,

"jennie? what's going on?" her boyfriend asked, not yet seeing jisoo or chaeyoung.

"nothing, baby, just ran into an old friend" she spoke sweetly.

"oh? i'd love to meet them," he placed the cup full of ice cream onto the table and faced jisoo.

"hi, i'm—ji-jisoo?" he gasped.

"hi, babe, having fun with jennie?" jisoo put on a fake smile.

chaeyoung looked at the three in confusion, and a tad bit of nervousness. "j-jisoo? let's just leav-" the younger pleaded.

"chaeyoung, could you go a pick a flower for me?" jisoo turned and tucked a stray piece of hair behind chaeyoung's ear, a smile on her lips.

"y-yeah" the younger stuttered, a light blush on her cheeks as she hurried away to go and find a flower.

"aww, that's cute, you found a girlfriend" jennie teased as she wrapped her arms around jinhyung.

"she's not my girlfriend, and don't talk about her, ever" jisoo spit, anger clearly heard in her voice.

"woah, no need to get upset, jisoo" jennie held her hands up, a mocking smile on her face.

"still, i don't want to ever hear anything about chaeyoung come out of that filthy hole you call a mouth" jisoo coldly said, walking past jennie and jinhyung to go find chaeyoung, not forgetting to hit jennie's shoulder as she passed of course.

jisoo heard jinhyung take a deep breath and smirked when she heard jennie scoff and begin to complain to her new boyfriend.

"get ready, jinnie, all she does is complain" jisoo said aloud.

after walking for a few minutes, jisoo finally found herself at the park and took a seat at the bench.

"hey? you ok?" a familiar voice spoke.

"hm?" jisoo looked up in confusion and saw the girl from the café.

"oh! you're the girl from that café! are they still being mean?"

"you are that costumer from the café, and yeah, but it's alright" she shrugged, looking around as if she was trying to find somebody.

"what're you looking for?" jisoo asked curiously.

"my friend, she usually comes here when she goes outside and i just wanted to check and see if i could finally find her" she sighed.

jisoo grew even more curious and asked what she meant. "my friend used to get hurt by her past boyfriend and whenever she was finally able to go outside, she would always come running here to look at the ducks in the pond or pick some flowers"

"oh, i could help you find her if you'd like?" jisoo offered with a smile.

the girl smiled back but shook her head. "it's ok, thank you for offering, though"

"oh, my name is jisoo, i just remembered i never told you"

"my name is lisa, nice to meet you" lisa giggled and sat down next to jisoo on the bench.

"where is she?" jisoo asked herself, her eyes scanning the park for chaeyoung.

"who?" lisa asked.

"my friend" jisoo responded, finally spotting chaeyoung, her lip curling up into a smile as she saw the younger girl playing with some leaves.

"cutie"

"oh, shit! i'm late!" lisa got up and ruffled jisoo's hair, a habit she picked up from hanging out with her friends.

"bye bye, jisoo, stop by soon!" she yelled before running down the street to the café.

jisoo laughed to herself softly, getting up and walking over to where chaeyoung was still playing in a pile of leaves.

"baby, come on, let's go home" jisoo cooed, holding her hand out for chaeyoung to take.

"but i wanna play" she mumbled.

"chaeyoung? come on, your chicken nuggets are getting cold" jisoo waved her hand back and forth, smiling when chaeyoung grabbed her hand.

"why didn't you tell me?! let's go!" the little gasped and walked quickly the entire way home.

"ok, ok, calm down, baby" jisoo chuckled.

after jisoo quickly made more chicken nuggets for chaeyoung, lying and saying the chicken nuggets got to cold so she had to make another batch, chaeyoung ate the chicken and brushed her teeth.

"can you lay down with me?" her soft voice called out, stopping jisoo from closing the door.

"yeah, sure" jisoo smiled and sat down on the bed right next to the younger girl.

"yay!" chaeyoung exclaimed happily, pulling jisoo down so she was laying next to her.

"love you, mommy" she softly said, wrapping her arms around the elders waist.

"l-love you, too, baby" jisoo stuttered, planting a kiss onto chaeyoung's head.

i'm so sorry again for not updating and i hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

sorry for any mistakes if you find one :(

night night ☃️