2.0

thank you for 400 followers 😭
5/2/19

"ice cream, ice cream, my mommy got me ice cream!" chaeyoung giggled, her hair put up in a high ponytail after the girl had a meltdown from it getting in her ice cream.

"you're happy now that you have ice cream, baby?" jisoo cooed, her right hand being held in the youngers.

"yeah!" chaeyoung licked her ice cream cone and hummed in content at the wonderful taste.

"how about we sit down for a while? then, we can go to the park. does that sound fun, chaeyoungie?" jisoo asked, taking a seat next to chaeyoung at a bench in front of the ice cream shop.

"mhm" she replied, taking another lick of her ice cream.

a few minutes passed. chaeyoung continued licking her ice cream as jisoo admired the flowers all around them.

"i have to use the bathroom. i'll be right back, baby. do not go anywhere" jisoo told sternly, making chaeyoung pout at the elders tone.

"i won't, mommy!" she reassured with a big, bright smile.

and after that, jisoo left to find a restroom, leaving chaeyoung alone.

"is she gone?" chaeyoung asked herself, smirking when she saw jisoo leave.

"damn, acting class payed off, shiiit" chaeyoung giggled and finished her ice cream.

"yeah...i know...jinhyung, listen...no, i can't...stop it, i don't wanna hurt jisoo anymore than i already have...i'm hanging up!" an annoyed voice came from next to chaeyoung.

the girl looked up and saw a very familiar girl.

"are you ok?" chaeyoung asked, staring at the clearly stressed out girl.

"hm? o-oh," jennie gasped and quickly hung up the phone.

"you look familiar," chaeyoung squinted her eyes. "do i know you?" she asked softly.

"chaeyoungie! i'm back" jisoo yelled from afar.

jennie cursed loudly and ran away with a squeak. "i was never here" she mumbled loud enough for chaeyoung to hear before running off.

"who were you talking to?" jisoo giggled, watching the back of a girl running away.

"i..i don't know" she replied in confusion.

"well, do you want any more ice cream or do you want to eat chicken nuggets?" jisoo smiled lightly.

chaeyoung smirked and glanced over at jisoo. "fuck" the elder mumbled in realization. chaeyoung wasn't in little space.

"i wanna eat you, mommy" chaeyoung whined with a pout, grabbing jisoo's hand and putting it on her chest.

"can't you feel my heart beating fast just for you?" chaeyoung asked, cocking her head to the side.

"chae...your heart is on the other side of your chest" jisoo sighed in disappointment.

"oh...well! that's not the only thing that's pulsing" the younger winked and dragged jisoo's hand down her body.

"hey! no! stop! bad chaeyoung!" jisoo hissed and yanked her hand away.

"come on, mommy" chaeyoung whined again, biting her lip softly.

"nO!" jisoo yelled before running away.

"jisoo? wait...hey! don't leave me!" chaeyoung laughed and chased after the other girl.

i didn't forget this book don't worry ;(

also, i'm going to the blackpink concert in less than 3 days ajdiwksoofs

sorry for mistakes and i'm sorry for a late update but i hope you enjoyed :)

quick question do y'all like big chaeyoung and jisoo interactions or do you want me to make it to where it's only little chae and jisoo?

night night ☃️