Mystic Middle

No one  pov’s

“Hey Mom I’m going to see Kaitlyn”! Tatiana yelled up the stairs. “Ok, be safe”! Her mom yelled back. “Alright”! Tatiana rushed out the door “Bye Mom” “Bye honey” Tatiana ran outside to the garage and typed the code in the keypad and the garage slowly opened, She put on her helmet and pads on and hopped on her electric scooter. Closed the garage door with the remote when she was on the way out of the garage. She started up her scooter and took off, She zoomed past houses and kids playing in their  yards and did a few tricks while at it. Then she made it to kaitlyn's house she parked her scooter and took off her gear and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell and waited,Just a minute later the door opened it was Mrs.melendez, Um...Is kaitlyn home” “Yes she is” ““May I come in” “Yes you may’ Tatiana went in the house and shut the door behind her.”Kaitlyn is up stairs in her room” “ok thanks” “your welcome” Tatiana walked up the stairs and when to the right and knocked on the door “ who is it” “Tatiana” “come In” Tatiana open the door and walked in,closed the door behind her.”so whats up kaitlyn”

“Oh I wanted to show you something!” so…. What is it? Kaitlyn took a paper out of a drawer Kaitlyn ran up to Tatiana shoving  the paper right in Tatiana’s face. Tatiana’s face turned from a confused face to a startled face to how kaitlyn reacted “IT’S Mystic Middle School!, I heard a lot about it and researched for information it's so COOL! It has mythical pets,magic and other Cool things”Kaitlyn said with excitement and jumping up and down,Tatiana startled and freaked out by her reaction with her eyes wide in shock said” U-Um....a-and t-this Is t-the s-school y-you w-wanted t-to g-go t-to”she stuttered “Yes!”Kaitlyn yelled,Tatiana shocked, shook her head to clear her shocked reaction and looked up a kaitlin to her big smiling face and put her hand on kaitlyn shoulder and smiled told her to calm down”ok I will go with you” “Yay!” ‘I said to calm down”Tatiana said,We both looked at each other, They both busted out laughing,when they were done” kaitlyn replied “let's sign up” “ok” kaitlyn pulled out her computer and when to the webpage we both sign up,And hoped we got attend.We talked for a while.And went home for the day.

This is my first story and I hope you like it the next part is coming soon bye😃