Chapter 6

Kaitlyn pov’s

Me and Tatiana been getting stuff ready for school and me and her are so excited for the first day,And tomorrow is the day! While I was making sure I got everything for tomorrow, My phone rang I went over to my desk and picked it it was Tatiana,I gladly took it, “hey” “hi are hyped about school tomorrow!” “yeah I am sooo ready!” “cool, meet you at school tomorrow”  ‘k bye” PCE……

Time skip

I woke up and jumped out of bed, put on my uniform, did my morning routine,”And I can't believe i have to wear skirt” I went down stairs ate breakfast,when i was done,I said bye to my mom and set off to meet Tatiana……...,so I was almost there I looked up to see Tatiana was already there,I started to run towards her and stopped in front of her,  ‘“how do you get here so fast”!’ I said she moved out the way to see a scooter, “Oh….” I said not impressed.Then a portal appears we both jumped back,startled at the qustides,looked at each other and walked in carefully…...we walked and we were immediately teleported to the school “wow that saves a trip for you” she said I laugh of how ture  that was, We both walked in, and when to the office as told at the tour,......We walked in to the room “ we are here” Tatiana said “Oh your here I would like to give you girls your eggs” My face lit up in excitement as we were brought to a room with 5 eggs sitting on stands, ‘ stand in front of these 5 eggs and let them chose you” we both stood in front of the eggs and waited,my pendant then started to glow so did my feeling toward the egg it feels like a connection  between the animal that was in the egg, I walked toward the metallic different shades of red egg and picked it up,my pendant glowed bright as magic came from the pendant,my eyes widened as the magic opened the egg…...that animal was a baby phoenix fire dragon! The dragon eyes slowly opened,Then looked up at me and smiled,flu around me with happiness  as I started to giggle, it then flu in to my arms and purred “awww” i said as i  hugged it tightly.