Chapter 5

So we walked in and the principle was standing right there “hi I am Ms.Claudia your principle let's start the tour” we looked at each other for a second and turn our heads to face ms.Claudia and we all started to walk down the halls and started our tour…...Ms.Claudia show us the cafeteria,our lockers,the office, the class rooms,and where to get our pets, as we went up and down the halls,we were back  at the front entrance,”you guys like it here,any questions?” “Um... Do we have a uniform?” kaitlyn spock. “well,yes! , follow me ” Ms.Claudia said confidently, we both follow her, “Hey,Kaitlyn isn't this place cool”! I whisper yelled, “Yes! It is I dream of coming here” she whisper. ‘Cool” I said we were brought in a room with uniform in different colors,” so which color do you guys want’? I spock first “ I would like a red uniform please!” I said with happiness, Um...I-l would l-like a Jade g-green ” kaitlyn said shy but stuttered, “ok I will grab your uniforms,I will be back in a mintie, Me and kaitlyn waited, A minute later she came back with our uniforms, “Here you go Tatiana” “ thanks Ms.Claudia” you're welcome” I was given a of what looked like a  white blouse with a red shirt vens, long brown gloves, a brown skirt , black thigh high socks, and red boots. “Come on….I have to wear a skirt...Ughhh, Any way my friend kaitlyn was given the same thing But with a jade green vens and the sneakers are jade green.” Oh I almost forgot your necklaces” Ms.claudia went to a table to grab two necklaces and gave me a chain with a red shiny pendant and my friend a chain with a shiney jade green pendant.”Ok you are all set up, come to my office the on the first day of school,so I can give you your pets and fire auras”

“Ok”! We said in unison, we all said our goodbyes and we walked out of the school, got on my scooter and road home and I was so Hyped! For the first day of school!.

---------Time skip 2 weeks later------