Chapter One!

This probabaly wont be good but im gonna try👍

Y/N p.o.v.

you have been a fan of Kryoz for a few years and you fell in love with him.  You were walking around the city by your self and you weren't looking where you were going and you ran into someone. "omg i am so sorry" you tried to not blush. you looked at the guy you ran into and you could not believe your eyes. KRYOZGAMING WAS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! "its fine" he smiled a little. "your kryozgaming right?" i asked trying not to sound excited. "uh yah" he knew i was a fan. "do you think i could get a picture with you?" "yah sure" i took the picture and i looked at the picture for a second. "thank you!" i was so excited. "hey maybe we could hang out sometime." i could not believe he just said that. "yah" we exchanged numbers and i walked away and called my best friend Kelly. "Kelly, you will not believe what just happend to me." "what happened?" "i just ran into kryoz fucking gaming." "NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T!" "yah i did." i hung up and walked home. i got to my apartment and i had a text. i opened it.
John❤: this is y/n right?

y/n: yah

John❤: just making sure you didnt give me the wrong number on purpose.

John's p.o.v.

Y/n is really pretty but i cant fall for a fan.

A/N sorry this is short, i will try to post as much as i can❤