Date Night

You and Ann were on your way to the closest town when you had an idea.

Y/n: Hey beautiful wanna make this interesting?
Ann: Sure what did you have in mind?
Y/n: How about who ever gets the most kills wins and the winner gets a prize of their choice deal?
Ann: Oh your on deal.

You two ran to the closest town and started killing people in an anything goes challenge 4 hours go and you two meet up at the entrance to the town.

Y/n: So Ann how many did you kill?
Ann: I got a score of 2,345 how about you?
Y/n: I scored 2,348 i guess i win.
Ann: I believe so.

You were about to leave when all of a sudden a kid ranby with a sword and slashed acrossed the back of your knees causing you to scream in excruciating pain causing Ann to turn around, catch you and then proceed to pick you up as she did this you went to grab her outfit to hold on as she picked you up over shoulder your left hand sliped and you grabbed her ass by accident. As this happend you got a moan out of her wich mad it an awkward walk home. When you two got home Ann placed you gently on a table in the medbay and started to to stitch you up. After everything was done you rolled over on the table and ask Ann a question and the question was...

Youll have to wait till next chapter till then see ya around.