I miss him

It had been 5 weeks since Zoe last saw Pin. He was on his 'travel the world' trip and there was no one she longed to see more.  

Zoe decided to go on a nice morning ride with raven that day, so she went to the bright field stables. When she got there it was really quiet, only the sound of Marcus feeding the horses, which he always did on a morning. She walked up to ravens stable and called his name. Most of the time it seemed as if he could understand her because he always poked his head over the stable door when he heard her.

"Hey boy, fancy going on a ride today?" Zoe said softly to the horse. Almost as if agreeing, Raven neighed softly. " It's been five weeks, raven. I just wish he was here. I miss pin so much". Zoe always told her problems to raven because it always seemed as if he understood.
"Don't worry Zoe, I wasn't planning on making it six weeks"

As soon as that was said, Zoe's head shot up and her eyes brightened again and she ran into Pin's open arms.
"Missed you so much" she said as tears prickled in her eyes.
"I missed you too Zoe, but I'm back now and I'm not leaving any time soon." Pin said softly, kissing her forehead. "Do you want to go for a ride?"
"I'd love to!" Zoe replied happily. Now she didn't have to worry that he wasn't coming back. She had him here in her arms and it just felt right. It felt like it was meant to be.