Chapter 1

"Where am i..."

That was the only thing she could ask herself before a hand stretched out to her.

It was a boy with semi coloured hair as he looked at her worried.

"Aria you okay?"

The boy asked her.

"TODOROKI SHOTO QUIRK HALF HOT HALF COLD"

"I-Im fine.."

I took his hand and got up and looked at him. It was Shoto Todoroki!

"S-Shoto?"

"Come on you'll be late if you dont hurry up now wouldnt want to keep aizawa sensei waiting on your first day."

I was surprised at that.

"First day?"

I simply asked as him as i was fucking confused as i didnt know what he was talking about.

"You're transfer from general studies to hero course as you won the sportsfestival? And as Mineta was expelled there was room for you."

He didnt seem to know what i was going on about as he just was confused at my reaction.

"Ehehe... I forgot sorry Shoto!"

I quickly followed him to 1-A just processing what just happened.

-Line break-

~CLASS 1-A 08;30~

"Morning class..."

Said the ever so tired pro hero Eraserhead or known to class 1-A 'Shota Aizawa-Sensei.'

"Today we got a new student joining us... Please introduce yourself Todoroki.."

Everyone seemed a little confused at the name 'Todoroki' as Shoto didnt budge a millimeter as a I entered the room and introduced myself as i knew in this universe i wasn't Ariana Gray but Aria Todoroki.

Everyone was looking at me as i entered holding my bag infront of me.

'This won't be as bad as elementary introductions right?'

I thought to myself as i looked at them.

"Hi everyone my name is Todoroki Aria. I have transferred here from the General Studies. So please take good care of me! And if i do something wrong please correct me"

I made a little bow to them before standing straight up again smiling at them.

-SHOTO'S POV-

'Aria has been doing weird all day... Like she had been hit by a ammesia quirk..'

I thought looking as she got her seat assigned where Mineta usually sat as Iida and Momo went to her. The two seemed to be explaining everything she needs to know.

-IIDA'S POV-

"So the only change up's in your classes are the hero informatics and practices"

I explained her after introducing myself to her.

"Thanks so much for telling me it Iida-senpai!"

She replied smiling at me. And when that happened i felt my heart starting to race. I never felt this before... Is something wrong with me?!

Aria POV.

"Thanks so much for telling me it Iida-senpai!"

i said smiling to him as he didnt reply.

"Did i break him?"

yao-momo shook her head.

"Maybe he's just proud to be called a senpai"

"Maybe then.."

A/N Sorry bout this short first chapter but here i introduced on a bad way the IidaxAria ship <3

Im so goddamn bad at this